View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I have a doubt... 
Selling plater

Post I have a doubt...
Hi, I've been buying this spectacular horse racing game for several years. I am an amateur of this sport, but I live in Spain and here it is not at the level of England. I knew the game online when I was still starters orders 2 and since then I have bought all the versions for my PCs. I have a doubt. Is there any possibility of increasing the initial money without having to sell a colt or bet? I remember that with the Art Money program it could be in previous versions. It gave much more freedom and fun from my point of view. Today I run out of money in a few months and I can not buy horses, or improve the stable etc ... Thanks for your help and keep working that you have an excellent game.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:21 am
Selling plater

Post Re: I have a doubt...
I don't if this still works in SO7, have not tried to do it yet, but there is a betting cheat from SO6 you can try.

Save the game before the first race, then look at the winners of the first 2 or 3 races. Now re-load the game without saving it. Bet on the winning horses.

Something else to try.

Sell all your horses except one stallion. You should get about a million for the horses. Buy the two breeding facilities. Buy the cheapest mares at auction and send them to stud. At the end of the season when these newly bred horses come into the game, retire or sell these horses, you should make money that way.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:21 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: I have a doubt...
I will try to prove it, thank you very much

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]