View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 SO7 Jockeys 
Selling plater

Post SO7 Jockeys
Who is everyone using as their preferred jockey? have you all noticed the jockey stats making much of a difference?

Loving that in SO7 you can see stats of the jockeys? but so far haven't seen much difference in the effect different jockeys have. I retained a really good Jockey on Stats but have had much more success when using random generated jockeys for my races?

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:02 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: SO7 Jockeys
It looks like the individual jockey's stats are generated randomly for each save game file. So my Game1 Dettori doesn't have the same stats as my Game2's Dettori. And I have to admit I was confused with who was rated honest and who not the first time I looked! :shock:

So comparing the performance of whatever jockey I used to who you used may not have meaning. But, as to what the stats do, and how they matter, I wonder that too!

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am
Selling plater

Post Re: SO7 Jockeys
Ah ok thats good to know..

I used a jockey with high stats for all 3 but wasn't overly successful have since changed to a jockey who just had really high skill bar and I have been edging out a few more winners.. how much you can genuinely put down the the jockey though... guess have low obedience means the jockey rides the horse how he likes which can have benefits but also disadvantages..

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]