View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 SO6 Schedule - SO7 Schedule 
Selling plater

Post SO6 Schedule - SO7 Schedule
Afternoon guys,

Sorry if l have missed this topic but is there anyway i can use my SO6 schedule in the new game ?
if possible can someone give me an idiots guide on what i would need to swap or transfer pleASE

Thanks in advance

Westy

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:30 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: SO6 Schedule - SO7 Schedule
Mwestwood wrote:
Afternoon guys,

Sorry if l have missed this topic but is there anyway i can use my SO6 schedule in the new game ?
if possible can someone give me an idiots guide on what i would need to swap or transfer pleASE

Thanks in advance

Westy

Well westy… what the game your playing mate, UK, Aust, US, the Irish?

Oh forgot to ask you westy, Are you the same westy from many moons ago that used to lock horns with JC Night?

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:25 pm
Selling plater

Hi Tomas,

i will be using the uk schedule, i have the sched_f .dat file and the showc_f.dat file but not 100% sure where to drop each one to get them to work,

That will be me pal yes but i would say difference of opionions rather than clashes :D

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 pm
Group 2 winner

Mwestwood wrote:
Hi Tomas,

i will be using the uk schedule, i have the sched_f .dat file and the showc_f.dat file but not 100% sure where to drop each one to get them to work,

That will be me pal yes but i would say difference of opionions rather than clashes :D

Welcome home westy, I love yah bro, God didn't we go at it back then me mate, I see we both mellowed over the years friend, OK,
well you cannot drop those files in so7, there is more to it then that mate, a lot of work to change the showcase this time around, I have been working with the Australian showcase, it's not hard but it's a lot of time consuming work, when I finish it you can have it if you want to play the Australian game, old friend.
JC Night ALIAS-Tomas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Mate what you need to do is copy your Sched_ files in so6 and paste them in the new _sched_f.db files in so7 make sure you don't get rid of the pool bit in the SO7 files mate you need to do this for every country your schedule covers mate i.e USA, Ireland etc also any racecourses that are not in so7 that you may have from mods in so6 need to be added and the course file folder will need renaming that is the time consuming part Mate.

Now you get your course data files from SO6 if you have mod courses and your Show_f Case files and just paste them into the SO7 Folders these wont alter anything and wont corrupt anything in the folder mate now start your game in Window Mode now Click your Schedule editor mate and in the bottom left corner you will see a Rainbow coloured circle make sure you have your speaker on click on it and you should hear a message saying its trying to convert your files. close your game and check your Racecourse and your Featureraces.db in so7 to see if the game has overwritten the games schedules mate remember you need to back up the original ones.

If this as worked mate I would copy all your Scheds and Featureraces and courses data and save them then when you get Patches you can just paste them back in without going through the above process again.

Gray

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
Mwestwood wrote:
Hi Tomas,

Welcome home westy, I love yah bro, God didn't we go at it back then me mate, I see we both mellowed over the years friend, OK,
well you cannot drop those files in so7, there is more to it then that mate, a lot of work to change the showcase this time around, I have been working with the Australian showcase, it's not hard but it's a lot of time consuming work, when I finish it you can have it if you want to play the Australian game, old friend.
JC Night ALIAS-Tomas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its good to be back, i might even try and get some old horses from SO6 into this last league for a bit of fun

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:20 pm
Group 2 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Hi Mate what you need to do is copy your Sched_ files in so6 and paste them in the new _sched_f.db files in so7 make sure you don't get rid of the pool bit in the SO7 files mate you need to do this for every country your schedule covers mate i.e USA, Ireland etc also any racecourses that are not in so7 that you may have from mods in so6 need to be added and the course file folder will need renaming that is the time consuming part Mate.

Now you get your course data files from SO6 if you have mod courses and your Show_f Case files and just paste them into the SO7 Folders these wont alter anything and wont corrupt anything in the folder mate now start your game in Window Mode now Click your Schedule editor mate and in the bottom left corner you will see a Rainbow coloured circle make sure you have your speaker on click on it and you should hear a message saying its trying to convert your files. close your game and check your Racecourse and your Featureraces.db in so7 to see if the game has overwritten the games schedules mate remember you need to back up the original ones.

If this as worked mate I would copy all your Scheds and Featureraces and courses data and save them then when you get Patches you can just paste them back in without going through the above process again.

Don't know what I am doing wrong gray, I did all you said in the above and it's not worked for me mate, is the feature broke?

Gray

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Group 2 winner

simpleminds wrote:

Gray

did all you said above gray but it didn't work for me, is the feature broken Mate?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Mark this thread is constantly saying its unread some sort of error on forum

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]