View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I think we should support the games modders! 
Handicapper

Post I think we should support the games modders!
Hi guys.

Through my year of modding I have often sat back and thought "what the hell am I doing!!" I am deep into this challenging project, hundreds of hours of my life gone, and at the end of it I might get the satisfaction of seeing it work and a few people using it. I think for the best results going forward we need to support our modders, namely bob, simple, and mj (none of whom have any input in me posting this). I think that someone (probably Mark) should set up a donation page where the community can support the work that the modders do, something that would be optional, but just a nice gesture of appreciation, because ultimately this game isn't playable in the long-term without mods. What are your thoughts folks? I'd be the first to put in too.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:56 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: I think we should support the games modders!
I think that is a very good idea, very thoughtful and I am in support of it. Having spent maybe 20 - 30 hours modding the UK and IRE trainer and jockey portraits for SO5, I know how much time even something basic like that took. Goodness knows how many more hours those guys put in; it should be rewarded.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]