View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Trouble attracting any new owners 
Selling plater

Post Trouble attracting any new owners
Ok so this sounds a bit sad in the grand scheme of life, but I actually can’t attract any owners!.
Low down, Gave the game a break for a few months.... So7, 1st season, trainer mode, new game, flat in Britain. All updates are downloaded.
I had 8 horses and 1 enquirer start of season/new game, which is grand and normal.
After 1 month the owner with 8 horses was no longer there (which can happen, I know), so I was left with 1 horse, a 2 year old.
Grand, I said I’ll show the other owner and get new horses and win loads of races.!!
Long story short, I Have had 3 consecutive open days, lowered fees, build railings ect on the open days,..and on
the final open day I got my only horse to win a 6f maiden at Newmarket., so I thought this will surely attract mail/new open enquiries. Alas.. nothing!!
So now I’m wondering, is it a bug in the game or what!!? I can’t even work the one horse, cause I’ve no others, just luckily she’s fairly decent and I’m getting her fit using the speed/steady red/orange buttons in my stable training page!.
Any suggestions how I can get a few owners??
Any point in having more open days!! I’ve close to 1 million in money (made through betting), so not in debt or anything, just can’t attract any owners!.

Any Help greatly appreciated!
Many thanks.

Sat May 11, 2019 4:51 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Trouble attracting any new owners
Hi.

I assume your playing the trainer mode. Try going into your stable information where you buy the stables etc. And increase your staff level and all the others to high it costs a bit more so might be worth getting a bit more money in your bank first depending on how much you’ve got (generally I have a few million in the bank in all my games). Then on the same page you can purchase a stable open day I think, it usually ends up being the month later. Try having a few winners before the open day and buy things like the gallop rails and the gardener and see if that helps, and try and buy all the other building like staff accommodations and office building. Also try and make sure that the owner you’ve got is happy with you.

Yasmin

Sat May 11, 2019 8:19 am
Selling plater

Hi Yasmin.. thank You for Your message. Will keep trying all these things, have done, but no success as of yet!
Start of new season I got one new enquiry, which is a positive I suppose! I now have 2 horses ! 1st open day of season, had a winner and told owner to back it, but no new enquires.
Will keep trying, thanks again.

Sun May 12, 2019 12:19 am
Handicapper

From what you’ve said progressing in this mode is slower than what it was in SO6. Keep
One thing 8 forgot t9 mention if your horses are good enough try them in listed races/top handicaps if they do well book an open day.

Yasmin

Sun May 12, 2019 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]