View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Export/Import Horses? 
Selling plater

Post Export/Import Horses?
I'm not clear on the Transfer option and hoping for some guidance. I just realized I had installed StartIt incorrectly and wanted to get it working properly, but it seems to require a new game file. I was really moving along with a number of horses I was eager to breed and see through to their career ends.

So, if I restart with the correct StartIt (I have a file with that already done), can I export my stable of horses in the old session and import then into the new session? I realize they'll lose their histories and such and that's fine.

If so, how do I go about it specifically?

Thanks!

Thu May 16, 2019 6:44 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Export/Import Horses?
Agrajag wrote:
I'm not clear on the Transfer option and hoping for some guidance. I just realized I had installed StartIt incorrectly and wanted to get it working properly, but it seems to require a new game file. I was really moving along with a number of horses I was eager to breed and see through to their career ends.

So, if I restart with the correct StartIt (I have a file with that already done), can I export my stable of horses in the old session and import then into the new session? I realize they'll lose their histories and such and that's fine.

If so, how do I go about it specifically?

Thanks!

Export is only for exporting to CK and for League I believe. If you want to get horses from one game to another you'll need to select retire to game pool from the horses own screen (be careful it's next to retire from game....which you don't want). This will need to be completed for each horse individually. Once you've retired all to game pool you'll see them listed in the transfer tab. To transfer them into your new game just start up a game and then go into the transfers tab. Choose the horse you want and select import. Depending on the game red horses in your new game you might need to select the horses name and rename it before it will allow you to import. You can import a maximum of 16 horses a season and each import costs about 20,000 of your stable money.

Thu May 16, 2019 8:36 am
Selling plater

Would anyone happen to know if mares in-foal are able to be transferred and still be carrying their foals?

Thanks...

Thu May 16, 2019 5:27 pm
Group 3 winner

Pretty sure you can't remove pregnant mares from the breeding barn. You will have to skip through the season and remove them next season. Maybe have to skip another season to get the yearlings out too.

Thu May 16, 2019 6:21 pm
Selling plater

Mares in-foal my not be exported to the transfer pool. Yearlings can be transferred.

Wed May 29, 2019 6:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]