View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Horse Portraits 

Do you want horse portraits mod back in SO7 like it was in SO6?
Poll ended at Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:21 pm
YES 67%  67%  [ 10 ]
NO 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
DON'T CARE 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Horse Portraits 
Selling plater

Post Horse Portraits
Horse portraits mods (according to horse colour) are not currently available in SO7. This was one of my favourite mods in SO6 and from what I can tell I am not the only one that wants this back in SO7. Apart from the schedule this is the most important mod for me. If you too want Mark to bring back this option please vote in the poll, maybe when he sees how popular this request is he will bring it back. Fingers crossed.

Thu May 23, 2019 7:21 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Horse Portraits
It seemed like a simple thing to add for SO6. I'm not sure why it can't be made possible for SO7. There's been nothing major done to the portraits part of the game. I vote yes.

Fri May 24, 2019 10:27 am
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
It seemed like a simple thing to add for SO6. I'm not sure why it can't be made possible for SO7. There's been nothing major done to the portraits part of the game. I vote yes.

I seem to remember that it was also added later in SO6 so I'm really hoping it will be the same this time around.

Mon May 27, 2019 9:59 pm
Handicapper

I made a set that matches my skins. Of course there is only one per coat color since that is all the game supports. The link is in my skin thread in the mods section.

It bothered me with my skins that default portraits didn't match well anymore, but I still miss the full mod with variance in portrait within color from SO6. This poll is asking for that back, and it was nice.

Tue May 28, 2019 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]