View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Yearlings Entering Stable? 
Handicapper

Post Re: Yearlings Entering Stable?
Out of curiosity, what schedule were you using in the game where this happened?

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:18 pm
Handicapper

I’ve noticed when using the start it mod that your yearlings don’t show up on the yearlings page or in the horses that enter the game page before the pre season auction , when you go into a new season they are 2 year olds that show up on owned horses summary screen when really they should be yearlings. I don’t have this problem using the default schedule, is it a bug?

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:33 pm
Selling plater

I have the problem where the foal from the first sire / mare breeding pair winds up in the Yearlings screen sometime after December 20th. This happens for all sires used that year, so if I use 3 sires the first horse bred by each sire shows up.

The way I get around this is to have a junk filly or mare in the breeding barn and make that horse the first one I breed to. (Typically I'm only breeding with one sire any given year.)

But yes, this is a bug.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:28 pm
Handicapper

It looks like a bug from that info.

I haven't seen a bug like this in SO7 using base game schedules. I did see one similar in SO6, base game UK combined schedule, which is why I asked. Mark said schedules were one of the last items on the fix up list for this beta (and seems to be just now getting to that stage). So, I've stayed with using base game schedules so far in beat for testing purposes.

I can't know if the bug is in StartIt or a bug that happens in the game, but only shows when StartIt does something in some order that the base game schedules do not. And even if it is that, StartIt could probably avoid triggering it.

Last edited by Hechicera on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:15 am
Handicapper

This has been a problem for me and i have reported this from the start.. my mares in foal, that foal becomes a 2yo instead of spending a year as a yearling. I've played both un-modded and the start it mod and the same thing happens in each. Pretty much my only annoying gripe of this game.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:13 am
Handicapper

Interesting. What base game schedules does it happen with?

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Handicapper

From my experience, all of them, i generally play australian or english schedule but have run a couple of seasons over all 4 and the same thing occurs.. I wrote a post about it in the technical support page titled "Mares having multiple foals within same breeding season".

It was very early on, Mark ran a fix on it, but its no where near fixed in my opinion.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:44 am
Selling plater

From my game(s), I only see it in StartIt, not base game.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]