View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Anyway of sending me some amazing horses 
Selling plater

Post Anyway of sending me some amazing horses
Hey guys. Been playing this for a while and I can't seem to get any good horses. I don't play online league or anything. I just play for fun and just want good horses to win all the top races or at least breed them together to make great young horses. Is there anyone willing to send me some horses if there's a way of doing it ?

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:23 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Anyway of sending me some amazing horses
Don't know about sending them through but if you're looking for good horses to get you started, the strategy I used was starting a new game in a new save slot over and over and waiting until a G-winner or a really good stats horse came up as one of the starting horses. Then I transferred it into my main game. Rinse and repeat every time my bank balance got too low.

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:30 am
Group 3 winner

Sc00sh wrote:
Hey guys. Been playing this for a while and I can't seem to get any good horses. I don't play online league or anything. I just play for fun and just want good horses to win all the top races or at least breed them together to make great young horses. Is there anyone willing to send me some horses if there's a way of doing it ?

I've sent you a pm.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:48 pm
Group 3 winner

I don`t see any reason to not make it public what I did for Sc00ch.

I sent him my old ttf file as I no longer need it, also added any decent horses I had in my games along with a short brief to get started.

If anyone else would like this file just pm me.

I hope this shows anyone interested in the game what is needed to be competitive in the league and maybe get a league game going and join the fun (hmm that sounded lame but there it is).

Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]