View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Good stats but still donkeys 
Selling plater

Post Good stats but still donkeys
After too many hours of playing SO7 starting too many new games to try to build a decent stable with very little success.
I decided I would put my horses with so called good stats across the board in sellers & if they lost buy the winner & compare stats.
The results were unreal :: In virtually every case my horses with plus 75% potential & good stats were beaten by horses with less than 25% potential & crap stats. An odd one now & again I could understand & accept but most of the time UNREAL to say the least. If I am going to continue playing SO it will have to be SO6 because SO7 does not seem to have progressed in the right way, more like gone backwards. This is my opinion based on disappointment & too many wasted hours playing SO7. " Rant over " :(

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:53 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Good stats but still donkeys
I agree,
I haven't had a decent horse yet.

Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Good stats but still donkeys
I'm not having this problem. If I enter a good horses in a seller they consistently hack up by a distance. Are you sure your horses are decent, stats aren't everything if you have a75% potential horse and its won nothing it's crap or it may be a NH horse who is useless on the flat.

There are a lot of factors to take into account in S07. Form is ultra important, and so is ground, course etc. Some mature early and then drop off a cliff ( and this is like reality), you just really need to retire these horses to the breeding barn and breed them with horses with more longeivity in their form. Jockey's are way more important, a bad jockey can really affect a horses performance.

If you want to win all the Group 1's after 6 or 7 seasons keep playing the old S05 or SO6. Clearly these games are for you. Me a prefer more of a challenge, I don't want to dominate the game after 6 seasons. Every season is now a challenge, and I keep having to refresh my breeding lines from AI horses

Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]