View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Stallions 
Selling plater

Post Stallions
Hi there ....i am back playing the series after a hiatus since s06 ...i purchased s07 early but the bugs were driving me mad touch wood it seems to be stable now and with so much free time i have been getting stuck into s07 ....the breeding side of the game has really improved it seems but i have a couple of questions i would really appreciate help with and apologies if they have been asked before

Are all sires available to use for instance i am playing a british flat season and i am ticking along nicely buying mares and fillies with black type and covering them but as the season has progressed 1 particular international sire standing at aga khans in france has sired numerous 2year old group winners most abroad but 1 is a lovely filly trained in england . yet when i scoll through the sires page there is no sign of this sire so is he restricted to a i stables ? i am only on my third season and have been really taking my time enjoying the game for the masterpiece it is but now and again i have questions i can not find answers to ... also he has numerous yearlings ready to hit the track and hes defo not expired

also my breeding mares only produce 1 foal each so far but seemed to produce more offspring when not owned by me and other mares not owned by me also produce more then 1 foal per mating

And regarding horses i am following i can not seem to manage my email notifications so if i want to unfollow a horse can you let me know how? is there a main email hub

Many Thanks for any possible help

Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]