View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Odd incident 
Selling plater

Post Odd incident
Hello people .

I am just sat here playing SO7 . I am about 20 seasons in and bear in mind I play with all game audio disabled . So I'm looking at the form of a race in which my horse just ran in and out of nowhere the scottish accent of the race commentator says 'What keeps your pants up in space ? An asteroid belt ' . He just cracked a joke to me . I'm not complaining , it was funny but I wondered if any of you had seen this before ? Or am I cracking under lockdown ?

Mon May 11, 2020 5:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Odd incident
Just had in my game out of the blue the voice decided to say...

"What did the fish say when it swam into the wall? Dam."

I can't get clear pictures of the horses in the lineage screen or that stupid horse running twice on the same day bug to stop happening but I can have Carrot Top Jr. chiming in with his wisecracks at odd moments.

How much time was spent adding the Jackie the Jokeman jr jokes? Boy, they sure are appreciated...

Now to get back to my game and watch my jockey run 5 wide the whole race after I asked him to race inside.

Tue May 26, 2020 6:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]