View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Should I start a fresh game? 
Selling plater

Post Should I start a fresh game?
Hi Chaps

I've been going through the years on my current game like no tomorrow, there was a point when nearly every year I would breed sprinters of better quality in the CK tests beating previous winners.. and then it just seemed to dry up?? I didn't have a massive pool of mares probably only 20 or so, I've never been one to like having more than 20 in my stable because I think the more I have I may accidently cull a good one in my attempt to have a sort out!

The question is though now I'm in 2065 and things seem to have dried up, do I start a new game or is there some way to kick start my breeding from where I am? I've tried auctions and picking up fresh meat but nothing seems to be working??

Cheers!
Steve

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Should I start a fresh game?
Hi Steve,

I'd definitely keep at it and something will turn up. Keep an eye on the game stallions and there offspring.

The breeding engine is so much more in depth than ever before.

Is your game a league game? If so get them entered for next season.

Good luck

Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:42 pm
Selling plater

I started a new game yesterday but after several hours I went back to my original... the quality obviously wasn't as bad as I thought.

It is a league game yes! Although as usual by the time I realised I was ready the league had already begun so I've missed it now until Xmas I believe is the next one :?

Is it possible for forumites to exchange horse files between each other for trailing just to gauge how my current stock hold up to league standard? If so I'll happily take some sprinters and milers from anyone.

Cheers!

Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:47 pm
Group 1 winner

crazySteve wrote:
I started a new game yesterday but after several hours I went back to my original... the quality obviously wasn't as bad as I thought.

It is a league game yes! Although as usual by the time I realised I was ready the league had already begun so I've missed it now until Xmas I believe is the next one :?

Is it possible for forumites to exchange horse files between each other for trailing just to gauge how my current stock hold up to league standard? If so I'll happily take some sprinters and milers from anyone.

Cheers!

I believe it could be September/October time for the new season.

No that isn't aloud sorry. You will have to wait and see how they get on. Plus it gives you plenty of time to improve your current stock :)

Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]