View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New to SO7 - Crashing upon opening new game 
Selling plater

Post New to SO7 - Crashing upon opening new game
Hi,

I bought SO7 yesterday, played 5 and 6 for years and spent most of my day today editing my preferred schedule. Each time I try to open a game with any variation of my edited schedule, the game automatically quits about 3/4 of the way through the 'Building Form' bar. Default schedule and the Start It Mod are both working fine. Anyone have any idea why this may be happening?

Thanks.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:51 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: New to SO7 - Crashing upon opening new game
The schedule only allows a maximum of 3 meetings per day with 8 races per meeting I think. Perhaps there is a date which is at odds with these parameters

Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:44 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: New to SO7 - Crashing upon opening new game
Jumpsman wrote:
The schedule only allows a maximum of 3 meetings per day with 8 races per meeting I think. Perhaps there is a date which is at odds with these parameters

Thanks, I started all over again and tested the schedule after adding each country. Appears to be working now without some of the Japanese races. Happy days.

P.S. This is much harder than the earlier versions, but better. I have gone from being an O'Brien-like trainer in SO6 to being like Barney Curley in SO7, trying to win a few quid :lol:

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]