View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Latest patch 
Handicapper

Post Latest patch
Hi All, just a quicky, my Dad (OAP) is playing and enjoying SO7, his laptop is a bit old but does the job

I've been there today and the latest patch update was flashing, when clicking it, MS edge pops up, downloads the update OK but a windows security setting pops up first and I have to confirm the patch is OK to download, however when I attempt to install the patch I get a windows pop up requesting to close SO7 (even though it's not running) I accepted this but when trying to install the update it starts but keeps saying files needed are being used by other applications, skip, try again, abort etc

It seems the patch thinks SO7 is still open when it's not, I've tried CTR ALT Del to check it's not open, I've never seen this before when updating my version, any suggestions?

Thanks

Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:33 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Latest patch
Can anybody help?

Mark?

Cheers

Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:48 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Latest patch
Sorry friend, I don't know anything about it. I am on steam and I guess it just takes care of all of that for me.
You may want to email tech support. Or post in the tech support section of this forum.
Good luck. I hope your dad can get back to playing soon.

Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]