View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 a small idea 
Selling plater

Post a small idea
i may be way out on my own with my thinking here, but i for one really enjoy riding the horses, and i think it would be a huge plus if we could have a sort of jockey mode, where u cna go through the season riding trainers horses, as you get better, better horses. i dont no if this would be possible and wouldnt even like to guess. i also agree that the nh side of the game needs a few tweeks, so i would understand if it would take a while to even consider this idea. hope too many ppl dont disagree.
David

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm
Group 1 winner

I like that idea. Possibly not the aim of this game. But it would be a good idea for development in the future.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 pm
I myself don't ride my horses but that would add a great fixture to the game, and maybe get 10% from the prize money if your mount happened to run a win or a place from the other trainers purse, I say it's a good idea Bolton.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm
Selling plater

I tend to ride my horses over the national hunt game and i think that i am a considerably good jockey over the hurdles and NH Flat than i am over fences, i have won a few over fences, but find them harder obstacles to get a horse perfect when attacking them.

I think that added to the game would be great but i like the realisation of having a jockey riding for me. I have only ever ridden in one big race over fences and that is the champion chase at cheltenham where my horse was beaten a sh head.

I have also come to the conclusion that since riding, when in a photo finish, and it looks like a dead heat, the result maker always favours the far side rather than the near side.

That rant of mine is now over.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Selling plater

yeah i agree with JC i think that it would be difficult and i do agree it wouldnt add to 'realism' but i think a small separate game would be a gd start which can be built upon

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]