View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 My fav horse 
Group 1 winner

Wow, you deleted it after that!!! My god, I would have just started again if I was that bothered about a couple of people wondering about the level you were playing at!

Also 15 runs in a season for a 6yo is very impressive, does it really come back fully fit every time?

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:52 pm
Handicapper

Yeah no need to start again, keep at it unless of course you want more of a challenge with Group races etc or what you could do take your best from your last game if you truly want to start again on hard and see how they fair with horses on a more difficult setting.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:18 pm
Handicapper

Wow, you deleted it after that!!! My god, I would have just started again if I was that bothered about a couple of people wondering about the level you were playing at!

Also 15 runs in a season for a 6yo is very impressive, does it really come back fully fit every time?

He was fully fit after about 9 days following a race, every single time. Like I say, it cost £99,000 for me to breed him and he was just a freak horse. I should have seen how he went as a 7YO, but I don't like seeing the good ones in "decline" :D

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2