View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Recommended setup? 
Selling plater

Post Recommended setup?
Just stumbled across this fantastic looking game and it looks like what I have been crying out for! Am going to sit down tonight and have a good play with it but just thought I'd ask people's thoughts on what to download in the way of add ons? I will be playing a UK based game.

I was going to download Dancing Braves 'everything' pack and also his 'fixtures' pack.

Anything else worth downloading to improve my experience?

Thanks in advance!

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:01 pm
Group 1 winner

I have the everything pack which is great but l also use Kenny,s Schedule. I only play the flat game but have found this schedule to be very impressive.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:45 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm not trying to put you off downloading anything because some of the schedules/packs are absolutely brilliant, but...

You should be aware that if you download some of the schedules then you may not be able to play jumps/flat or jumps only game because of clashes in the schedule. Not sure about Dancing Brave's though, just a small warning.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:06 pm
Handicapper

and...some of them affect your ability to play in different countries like the US and Australia

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]