View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 jumping game 
Selling plater

Post jumping game
having played several british jump games i note that in each game prize money for winning races is not added to the player total.............first year of game on this occasion won 2 cheltenham festival races and on each occasion the winners prize money was not added to the player total,this has happened on each of the previous games i have played.......among other things............the foxhunter chase at liverpool is what it says on the tin for hunters only....the arkle chase at cheltenham is for novices,the queen mother is for seasoned chasers....the triumph hurdle is for 4yo only the supreme hurdle for older novices.........the county hurdle is a handicap....

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:55 pm
Group 1 winner

the foxhunter chase at liverpool is what it says on the tin for hunters only

It's a game!!! How do you expect Mark to implement into it the criteria for entrants to have valid hunters certificates.

There are a few jumps schedules on the Mods forum, and a few more on the way I think, have a look through them, you'll find something more accurate but unless you want fields of 4-6 runners at the Cheltenham festival, some race criterion have to be left out.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 am
Handicapper

Absolutely!! The default jump schedule is'nt very accurate, but the Modded schedules are a huge improvement. But "it is vat it is" as ivana would say!! Some things just can't be replicated in the game. :roll: [/b]

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 am
Selling plater

i agree it is just a game and i for one am glad it is on the market,it is not a criticism but either its done properly or it falls into the category of other games of this genre,especially those for the ps2.........bumpers or nh flat races have also been put in the game with very little understanding of how they work.......the nh ranking system does not work and having played on from my original post prize money is not updating in various group 1 races especially at the cheltenham festival.............as i said this is not a gripe at the author of the game and i have bought each game from the original,but i would rather my prize money update than a firework display

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:13 pm
i agree it is just a game and i for one am glad it is on the market,it is not a criticism but either its done properly or it falls into the category of other games of this genre,especially those for the ps2.........bumpers or nh flat races have also been put in the game with very little understanding of how they work.......the nh ranking system does not work and having played on from my original post prize money is not updating in various group 1 races especially at the cheltenham festival.............as i said this is not a gripe at the author of the game and i have bought each game from the original,but i would rather my prize money update than a firework display

phil, the best thing to do is to up date mark about the things your talking about, but for god sake, don't mention the fire works to him pleaseeeeee, I love the fire work.

That's his Addy:- support@startersorders.com

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]