View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 horses going missing after jump races 
Selling plater

Post horses going missing after jump races
Hi the problem i have got is when u place a horse in a jump race, it goes missing,when u go to the screen that shows your horses the one u put in the jump race is not shown, but if u click my data the horse is there.so the only thing u can do with it is sell it.so this a bug that needs sorting out. :( :(

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 pm
Post Re: horses going missing after jump races
zeroice wrote:
Hi the problem i have got is when u place a horse in a jump race, it goes missing,when u go to the screen that shows your horses the one u put in the jump race is not shown, but if u click my data the horse is there.so the only thing u can do with it is sell it.so this a bug that needs sorting out. :( :(

Obviously you are playing the combined flat & jump side of the game, when you are on your stables page, if you look up the top of that page you'll see a filter click that and nominate "Display All" and then click on "Lock Context", that should work for you zeroice your horses won't go missing again, cheers

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]