View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Jockey feedback playing the NH Game 
Post Jockey feedback playing the NH Game
On just about every horse a jockey rides I get the same feedback, as follows,

The horse ran freely
The horse would not settle

Does anyone know what the horse needs to stop this from happening as I tried every pacifier and it's still happening, it's even happening to 3 laid back horses too.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 am
Handicapper

i get different ones, usually like the flat ones, however i think this area needs some attention in games to come, should fglat and jump jockeys be giving the same kind of feedback?, if it needs work on jumping, switch back to hurdles, if you win hurdle race then the jockey could say this'd make a great chaser, just things like that, they are realistic.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 am
Group 1 winner

Yeah a lot of my horses 'run freely' or 'don't settle' but they're fine if they run on the flat. There was a lot of this on the flat and over jumps which Mark fixed. Possibly something to look at in the future. Unless it's something he's added which will get better with lots and lots of racing... To make the game harder...?

Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 am
Selling plater

Don't know if it helps but I run my 2 y/o's over the gallops at least 2 or 3 times before there first race.

My way of thinking is that when the horse races for the first time it is used to horses running near him/her.

Some horses take longer than others to settle though.

Also I found the helper in the finance can help settle a horse down does not always work though.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 pm
thank you for the information guys & gals lol.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]