View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hello again guys 
Selling plater

Post Hello again guys
Many of you will remember me as i used to post on the forum quite abit. However i ended up getting a netbook and havent been able to play so4 :evil:

Now thanks to Mark it is now compatable on my netbook, so im just wondering if someone could give me a quick run down on whaty the game is like now? I left at so3 and had my self a cracking stable and breeding operation. Im a NH fan and have seen that so4 now has a stand alone option, however im wanting to know if the joint game NH/Flat is like it was in the last or does the jumps season and flat run together. Ie yesterday there was plumpton and Uttoxeter jumps and Hamilton flat?

I can not wait to buy this next week when paid so just looking for a small breakdown of how the game feels compared to so3? Thanks guys

Quick edit - is flumpet still making his fences and Hurdles? They were top notch last time. No offence Mark

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

My opinion is it is a much better game than SO3, SO4 the schedules are ok but the use4r updated schedules in the mod forum bring the game to life so much more. Also tyhere are some re-vamped graphics which are amazing!!!!,
The whole game is much much better and i am sure you will love it as much if not more than so3.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:19 pm
Selling plater

I just seen Tommy's graphics they look amazing. How do they play? I Watched a video but it was 8 seconds i think lol so couldnt get the jist of it?

Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Just a problem with the jumps where the blinkers move off the horse when it's jumping, which will be fixed soon I'm sure, but everything else is great. My personal favourite is SO3 though because I have so many good horses.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]