View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 First Gelding to win the Derby? 
Group 1 winner

Post First Gelding to win the Derby?

I didn't realise what had happened until after the race. At least it won though, it wouldn't have as an entire!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 pm
Group 1 winner

How were you able to even enter it in the race?!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Group 2 winner

Did you geld the colt on the day of the race?

Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes I did, after reading it's last two races' descriptions they both said 'Not settle', so as it was a big race I've won for a few years I didn't want to lose just because my horse didn't settle. So I tried gelding it, thinking I could crash the game and start again if it didn't work.

Shockingly enough it did. But it was only after I really realised what I'd done!! Doesn't matter too much though, I own both of the parents so I can always breed another, not that I really want to now as this one didn't settle. I was quite shocked the result stood, but no problems so far!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:41 pm
Selling plater

SuperCat, silly question maybe but the pictures for your horses - are they ones that you have added in yourself? I guess they are because I haven't seen that one before. If so, how could I do something like that?

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:34 pm
Group 1 winner

They are ones that I downloaded from Dancing Brave's horse pictures update. You'll find them in the game mods section, I believe there is a description on how to download and insert them too. I have to get DB to explain to me! :roll:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]