View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Can't believe my luck 
Group 1 winner

If you install the latest patch it will remove any changed schedule files and replace them with the default database.

I had downloaded the latest patch then installed the Everything Pack over the patch, played a few seasons, then decided that I wanted something different, so, I decided to download pjrs schedule because it was what I was looking for. But for some reason it won't work and I think the probem could be the Everything Pack clashing with it, could this be why I get the Fatal Lib Error?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm
Group 2 winner

I'm not sure what is in the everything pack, but if there are any mod schedule files (I don't think there is) that would cause a problem. did you try installing the latest patch again and then dropping the schedule in?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm not sure what is in the everything pack, but if there are any mod schedule files (I don't think there is) that would cause a problem. did you try installing the latest patch again and then dropping the schedule in?

No not yet Kenny will do tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Group 1 winner

I don't know if this has came up through this thread (yes, I'm too guilty to read all the posts on the pages) but, to be honest... The winning times of the races you've won aren't very special!

I've done better times than them over 6f consistantly with 2yo's over the last 6 of 7 seasons on my game and only a few have gone onto winning July Cup, Haydock Sprint Cup, etc.

If people have been saying its a beast for the league, I best export all my stable now! :lol:

he just finished 4th in autralian guineas and i dont think he will be top class at 3 he might have got lucky last season at 2 maybe it was a poor year for 2yos i am at a loss why schedule is not working

Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Yeah I've tried the schedule before and it seems easy to win group races with them which automatically overrate your horses - then you think it's unbeatable when it's actually not that great... Lol. So, I just went back to old schedule, even though they overrate horses sometimes I feel

Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 pm
Group 2 winner

If you have a lot of group 1 races you'll have a good few g1 winners that are no better than listed class, the game only has a limited number of horses so you need a good balance of horses to g1 races.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Group 1 winner

pjr what schedule are you using and where did you get the horse pictures from, mine are completely different to yours.
I am saddened to hear about what as happened to your game and also delighted that you have a superstar on your hands, by the way how are the other 2 year olds doing that you purchased?

Hey! qian0818 why are you copying peoples posts? Haven't you got any thoughts of your own?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 am
Group 1 winner

i am at a loss why schedule is not working[/quote]

pjr I have just reinstalled the latest patch and popped in your schedule and it works brilliantly, thanks a lot absolutely first class, thanks a lot, just what I was looking for.
Mark, please can you put this back because I am sure that with me having a modified schedule..."Everything Pack" it was causing problems with pjrs schedule, so, it's not the schedule at fault just me trying to do something that doesn't work unless it is just the default schedule in and nothing else unlike what I had done. And I think loads of people will enjoy this schedule.
Thanks again pjr. :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 am
Group 1 winner

thats great mate glad you like it this is the schedule i have always dreamed of for the so series it got everything and i really enjoy it

its all mainly down to marks editor so thanks to him

i am delighted that it works now i must admit that i was totally puzzled by what mark and others said that the schedule was modifyed with a decrypter because it was soley made with the editor not with the decrypter from s03 anyway glad you found the soloution maybe others who want the schedule now can install it and get it working
nice to get some good feedback

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:29 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I do hope others download this because I am now enjoying SO4 again. :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm
Group 1 winner

I do hope others download this because I am now enjoying SO4 again. :D

Good to hear mate!!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5