View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 How many copies? 
Group 3 winner

Post How many copies?
Got curious, roughly how many copies of SO4 have been sold do you reckon. (Mark, I realise you have the exact number, some sort of figure for my curiosity?)

Obviously I'm hoping quite a few, and sufficient to keep the series a viable option, but downloaded the new patch and it got me a thinking.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:54 pm
Group 1 winner

at a guess could be way out just going on users of the forum and added a
pecentage that dont use the forum

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

I`d love those figures to be near. Being an ex-programer who made nothing it`s always nice to see someone actually make something out of it. It`s bloody hard when everyone wants to rip you off and it`s amazing how fast some people can reverse engineer your coding.
If this was the 80`s Mark would be a high flyer by now (maybe) and snapped up before been crushed by EA games, so thankfully for us times have changed. Mark is one of those diamonds that I`m sure all serious/casual players of this game wish all the best fortune and a comfortable life for giving us so much fun.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 pm
Group 3 winner

I agree wholeheartedly dragon. The game isn't overly expensive, isn't bugged to hell (F1 2010 comes to mind) and the developer (Mark) actually listens to his customers. There is a great relationship between Mark and his Customers on this forum, and Mark's willingness to listen to us is rare these days. This game is an absolute diamond and I hope will continue for many years, decades, to come.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]