View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 some questions 
Selling plater

Post some questions
hello
i had the Starters Orders Pro2 and i am thinking about buying the Starters Orders Pro4
but before make any decisions i wanted to know a couple of things
on the Starters Orders Pro2 you can have up to 60 horse and another 60 in the breeding facilities
in the 4 is the same or different
also from the screenshots i see that the horse are jumping over fences
i dont like this i like the flat races
so i was wondering if the races are flat or i can choose between the 2 of them

thanks in advance

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 pm
Group 3 winner

You can have up to 100 in your stable and you can choose to play either flat or NH or a combined schedule of both

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm
Selling plater

by 100 horses in the stable you mean both breeding and racing?
because in the 2nd one its had an option for a horse to retire in the stable
does the so4 include that option???

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:18 pm
Group 1 winner

In SO4...you have a thing known as 'The Breeding Barn' which takes horses away from your stable and into the sheds.

You can have upto 100 horses racing in your stable at any one time, and I think it's 60+ in your breeding barn on top of this, and believe me you'll never reach these limits anyway.

I fully recommend having played SO2 that you upgrade to SO4, it's just so much better allround. Believe me, you won't regret it.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

In SO4...you have a thing known as 'The Breeding Barn' which takes horses away from your stable and into the sheds.

You can have upto 100 horses racing in your stable at any one time, and I think it's 60+ in your breeding barn on top of this, and believe me you'll never reach these limits anyway.

I fully recommend having played SO2 that you upgrade to SO4, it's just so much better allround. Believe me, you won't regret it.

I have 100 horses at the start of every season Duke, I then have to prune 25-30 away during the season to make room for my home bred 2 year old crop. Breeding barn at the moment has about 25 but this is obviously rising season on season, so, unfortunately, the limits can be reached.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 am
Group 1 winner

Have to admit, same here. I'm too soft. I hate selling a homebred that isn't much better than listed class, just because I bred it. Also they usually go on to win a weak g3 or two that I never would have entered them in. But still, I find it easy to reach the limit. Plus there's buying the horses who have been badly placed by AI trainers from the sales and hoping they'll be decent! I need 100+ spaces! Although I really hope I don't get them, the game would take even longer to get through than it does now!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]