View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Take the reins 
Selling plater

Post Take the reins
Hi all,
Having a bit of problem when taking the reins. I pick the option from the list of jockey tactics and then hit "view race". The problem is that in the few seconds before the "Go" icon appears, when I am trying to set the tactical pattern that I want my horse to run to (i.e. by moving the cursor up and down the central bar), my moving the cursor in the circle area does not seem to lead to any change in the bar, meaning that by default I am having to run every race under "even" pace.
Anyone else have this problem? Can't for the life of me work out why this occasionally works properly but usually does not.
thanks

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 pm
Handicapper

Sounds like your playing in arcade mode, when you start game click on the full options and theres and option for arcade mode if its selected click and start game should be problem solved.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:33 pm
Selling plater

hmmmm - per the instructions, the setting the tactics and breaking elements are the same for both "arcade" and "complex" mode, so not sure it is this - also if this were the case, I would have this problem every time rather than only most of the time.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]