View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I Know This Has Been Mentioned A Million Times But.......... 
Handicapper

Post I Know This Has Been Mentioned A Million Times But..........
Im starting to fall out of love with the game ive played and tried a million things different ways but its impossible to ride your horses. I mean you try to break level and get tailed off or if you push to get a good start your horse ends running out of steam at the half way marker its just impossible and destroying my liking for the game. I remember starters orders 3 being easier to control your horses and win the top races.

Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 pm
Selling plater

LOL I know what you mean Mikey. I just got banned for 100 days and I am not totally sure why. No other Jocks shouted at me I was on a horse thatran well but never threatened the first 3. I have found that the only ones I can win on are the ones you really expect to win.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Handicapper

I find that 2 it's just when u push along it seems to go from green to dark straight away, yet the computer pushes along a lot more than u do and ur horse runs on normally, iv tried different tactics holding onto horses and dropping out or tailing off I just can't work it out used to ride all my horses on SO3 but this is annoying me and making me loose interest in the game.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]