View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 WHAT a game!! New to SO4 and these forums 
Group 1 winner

I noticed at the begining of the post you used to play stable masters i used to play that on my old amiga back in the day it was great had loads of fun playing late at night didn't starters orders come from that it looks near enough the same game but envolved into the game it is today.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

I noticed at the begining of the post you used to play stable masters i used to play that on my old amiga back in the day it was great had loads of fun playing late at night didn't starters orders come from that it looks near enough the same game but envolved into the game it is today.

Made the same connection a while back and was advised it is the same people/person behind Starters Orders as did Stable masters (ESP software I believe they were then called, and they had football masters too)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm
Group 1 winner

keithbeaky wrote:
Excellent after reading the scatters/thunder posts I've changed my breeding slightly and now breed fewer 2yo's but so far they have been better.

Woodie I got lucky and found a Derby winner in one of the daily auctions but think they are rare finds. I wouldn't buy anything from the auctions that wasn't winning group races in decent times. Just breed from the best horses in the breeding section each year, check their group wins and the times.

ya tempted to enter the lge again very informative piece by scatters

anyone no exact date when lge starts

Think I will enter, though there will need to be a seller if I've any chance of placing!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
keithbeaky wrote:
Excellent after reading the scatters/thunder posts I've changed my breeding slightly and now breed fewer 2yo's but so far they have been better.

Woodie I got lucky and found a Derby winner in one of the daily auctions but think they are rare finds. I wouldn't buy anything from the auctions that wasn't winning group races in decent times. Just breed from the best horses in the breeding section each year, check their group wins and the times.

ya tempted to enter the lge again very informative piece by scatters

anyone no exact date when lge starts

Think I will enter, though there will need to be a seller if I've any chance of placing!
me too

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2