View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Please Please Please help a newbie! 
Selling plater

Post Please Please Please help a newbie!
Hi im new to the game bought it about a week ago and am already addicted. Ive just been playing the basic game since joining these forums and i notice you can do all sorts of mods. I was looking to get a game with the pjr schedule with all the worldwide g1's in it and the graphics with all the cars and real banners and different turf and so on... looks so much better than the basic im playing. Ive tried to download both but i cant seem to crack it all i get when starting the game now no memory or no file mouse.png dno what im doing wrong :? im sure this has been posted loads but i was just wondering if someone could give me a real slow step by step lol on how to do it and send me some links on where to download it from? any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 am
Selling plater

Make sure you have the latest patch installed and that you have installed the files in the correct folders and you are running the game in the right res for your PC/laptop.

Finally close down any other programs you may have running and hey presto!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 am
Selling plater

ok mate cheers, if it aint to much trouble could you tell me where the files are suppose to go e.g. the pjr stayers schedule and the thomas graphics much appreciated

cheers

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:58 pm
Selling plater

Well, this is how I got it working, and believe me it is worth it for the horse/jockey animations alone.

The Thomas graphic pack - unzip to your desktop and then copy the 2 folders into your gfx folder in SO4. The graphicset file needs copying to your SO4 program data (SO4) folder too.

Don't know about the schedules - sorry!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:15 pm
Selling plater

thanks for the help mate, sorry to be pain a pain in the ass do you just literally drop the race and tables folder into the race and tables folder in program files or do you open up the folder and move everything individually? also for example in race there is the folder called 'j' with the picture of the jumps and rails in, with the thomas graphics pack theres new jumps and 2 policemen standing next to the rails aint there, do the thomas's set replace the old ones or do both sets stay there? is that the same for everything do thomas's set replace or do both stay there and you set it to thomas in the graphics set file?

Thanks mate

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:31 pm
Selling plater

YESSSSS! it works woooo haha. thanks for your help mate much appreciated :D :D :D

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 pm
Selling plater

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am
Selling plater

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]