View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Getting Started 
Handicapper

Post Re: Getting Started
Yep, agreed that SO4 is the nuts and I hope NUFCPRO loves it as much as the rest of us!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm
Selling plater

Thanks fir all the imput guys im sure it will help alot to get me going along nicely when i start for real. pj had wrote a message but my phone didn't post it and deleted it. i am very happy with our signings this year. cabaye. ba and cisse have all been brilliant. me and 2 friends are off up for the pool game. should be good. i will post how i am goin in a few days when i am a fair way into te game

thanks again guys

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 pm
Group 1 winner

NUFCPRO wrote:
Thanks fir all the imput guys im sure it will help alot to get me going along nicely when i start for real. pj had wrote a message but my phone didn't post it and deleted it. i am very happy with our signings this year. cabaye. ba and cisse have all been brilliant. me and 2 friends are off up for the pool game. should be good. i will post how i am goin in a few days when i am a fair way into te game

thanks again guys

ba has been world class cabaye top notch

good luck with the game mate its very addictive

also the new version is out in april
it looks amazing

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Nice one rhodes. thanks

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm
Group 3 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Again unnecessarily critical and negative neves_rats
And the way you put things over seems very sarcastic and condescending extremely condescending maybe you enjoy it.

Most people on the forum On The Nose will do anything to help you out in a positive manner you know that yourself.

Have to disagree with you PJ. I was pointing out to the original poster that there are more than one way to play this great game. I have never refused to help out someone if I know the answer, invariably I leave it to those with greater knowledge of computers for technical issues. However, just because we don't agree on the way the game should be played does not make me condescending, nor sarcastic. I merely pointed out the pitfalls, in my opinion, of playing SO4 purely for the 'world domination' aspect.

I apologise if you believe only people who agree with the original reply are allowed to then post in a similar vein on a topic. If someone asks for advice on how to play then all aspects should be put forward, as, no one way is correct.

Just because I we happen to disagree on certain viewpoints does not make us enemies, nor does it make me condescending or sarcastic.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 pm
Group 1 winner

neves_rats wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Again unnecessarily critical and negative neves_rats
And the way you put things over seems very sarcastic and condescending extremely condescending maybe you enjoy it.

Most people on the forum On The Nose will do anything to help you out in a positive manner you know that yourself.

Have to disagree with you PJ. I was pointing out to the original poster that there are more than one way to play this great game. I have never refused to help out someone if I know the answer, invariably I leave it to those with greater knowledge of computers for technical issues. However, just because we don't agree on the way the game should be played does not make me condescending, nor sarcastic. I merely pointed out the pitfalls, in my opinion, of playing SO4 purely for the 'world domination' aspect.

I apologise if you believe only people who agree with the original reply are allowed to then post in a similar vein on a topic. If someone asks for advice on how to play then all aspects should be put forward, as, no one way is correct.

Just because I we happen to disagree on certain viewpoints does not make us enemies, nor does it make me condescending or sarcastic.

fair enough mate
i have never had any enemies in my life
life is way way too short for that
all the best

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Quote:

Exactly the point I was making nerves_rats!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 pm
Selling plater

Another question guys. whats the best way to enter horses. do u follow a path of what races you enter and target or do you just try and see what they are good for. i want to get my horses into big raves but dont no how to build up to the. as such. i keel thinkin i have a great horse as jockey says this horse is a machine in sau a class 3 then it happens again in class 2 but then nothjng csnt seem to win. am i duin something wrong? Also got a 9yo who jumps over 3 mile ans was winning easy last season now jockey keeoa saying trip doesnt suit. do i need to up him and try for the national which i would love to win? also when do you decide a horse ia not good enough as 2yo filles i have 4 but none seem to be any better than class 5 do i discard or keep faith until around 4yo? excuse the mistakes in writing still getting used to the txt on my new phone. thanks for the tips guys.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2