View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 superstar 3 year old 
Group 1 winner

Post superstar 3 year old

Playing on hard. Never expected to win the triple crown. The horse should be good for breeding.

I have played over a 1000 seasons over SO2 SO3 and SO4 and in 20 seasons of S05 I have managed to breed something better than I have ever managed in the other versions. It did help that there was a freak game horse ( who is the sire ) in my game. Bred 16 mares with him ( stud fee 1.3 million. Never seen a fee that high ) But worth it. There are some other superstars from him as well. Probably have a better horse over 1m6f but she won the St Leger in Ireland and avoided him. Most of the other offspring were female and kept them to female only races. He has only been beaten once in the national stakes at 2. Won his maiden over 5f so thought the distance would be ok but ran on too late for 2nd

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: superstar 3 year old
Has anyone seen anything like this. Started a jumps season and transfered Words of Truth into the game. Decided to push the horse based on his flat ability. The horse is a freak. I have never seen anything like it before in any of the versions of starters orders. The horse won some of the races with the condition bar on half.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:30 pm
Group 1 winner

A serious horse Leon, nice work!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Thanks Duke thought winning the st leger 7 days after the Irish champion stakes and winning 2 races at the cheltenham festival 2 days apart ( Champion Hurdle and Rynair ) to be particular impressive. Retired him unbeaten over jumps.

back on my flat game

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]