View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 start of flat season 
Selling plater

Post start of flat season
In flat racing only modes start of season is Jan with full 2 yr old auction.
In combined flat and jumps mode flat racing is also from Jan as this is when horses' ages increment . Trouble is in this mode you start the season in April from a stats and 2yr old auction point of view. In previous versions of SO this was not a problem. Why are you running it this way now ? Can it not be changed ? in previous version when I pointed out the problems with aging in the combined mode you were swift to resolve the issue and hence improve the authenticity of the game. I find it very frustrating and am surprised no one else seems to do likewise. it really would be good to get this fixed. Can do ?
While I'm on the roll can something be done about 5 & 6 furlong sprinters being entered into middle distance group/feature staying races ? In reality this does not happen and it is very frustrating to find these sorts of horses taking out staying prizes. it makes a mockery of a great game.
Also way back when in the UK 5 furlong sprinters would often not have the stamina to win quality short sprints as 2 yr olds. 5 fur often would go to quality 7 fur horses. Equally 6 fur such as Middle park would very often throw up next year's top milers. This used to be the "logic" applied to earlier versions of the game ( or so it seens to me as I played and reviewed results). This also seems to have been changed in the latest version. Can it be modified ?

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]