View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 cant enter my juveniles in relevent races 
Handicapper

Post cant enter my juveniles in relevent races
Just started playing so5 again jumps only schedule..purchased a juvenile hurdler who although is 4 and won a couple of good juvenile hurdles before christmas now the new year in my game has come i cant enter him in the triumph hurdles etc..i did search for a previous threads on this but couldnt find any...im on version 1.042...any help would be appreciated thanks

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: cant enter my juveniles in relevent races
hotdogpat wrote:
Just started playing so5 again jumps only schedule..purchased a juvenile hurdler who although is 4 and won a couple of good juvenile hurdles before christmas now the new year in my game has come i cant enter him in the triumph hurdles etc..i did search for a previous threads on this but couldnt find any...im on version 1.042...any help would be appreciated thanks

You bought him in final half of his Juvenile season after January he turns 5 and looses Juvenile status and the Triumph hurdle is strictly for 4yo only

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
hotdogpat wrote:

You bought him in final half of his Juvenile season after January he turns 5 and looses Juvenile status and the Triumph hurdle is strictly for 4yo only

But hes still showing as a four year old in my game and its february now

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:20 pm
Group 1 winner

hotdogpat wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
hotdogpat wrote:

But hes still showing as a four year old in my game and its february now

oh right he should qualify then strange one that

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Do you play a Schedule you Created yourself and when does your schedule begin and end if you do it might have something to do with a 3yo Juveniles Hurdle being towards the back end of your Schedule then the season ends so its not a Juvenile anymore might be just talking absolute rubbish here though :lol:

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm
Handicapper

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 pm
Handicapper

no juvenile races available for it at the festival :(...even when i source the races it says not eligable...i thought maybe i was on wrong patch or something..issues like this is why i stopped playing this and gm2 and wont purchase so6 and i know many more people who feel the same as nobody seems to give a toss once theyve got your dough....all looks flashy on the outside so6 but good luck playing it for 2 years just to iron out issues

Last edited by hotdogpat on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:25 pm
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
Do you play a Schedule you Created yourself and when does your schedule begin and end if you do it might have something to do with a 3yo Juveniles Hurdle being towards the back end of your Schedule then the season ends so its not a Juvenile anymore might be just talking absolute rubbish here though :lol:

Hi...just the normal default jumps only schedule nothing fancy

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 pm
Group 1 winner

Stupid thing to ask, but it didn't win a hurdles race in the previous season dud it? Or search its name in the formbook to check there isn't a second horse with that name.

Sorry you feel like that about the game. But I'd suggest you contact SO technical support with your issues. Hopefully Mark might be able to help, I'm shocked you feel that way about the series. But it's always best to contact the developer direct if you have concerns like that.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 am
Group 1 winner

hotdogpat wrote:

no juvenile races available for it at the festival :(...even when i source the races it says not eligable...i thought maybe i was on wrong patch or something..issues like this is why i stopped playing this and gm2 and wont purchase so6 and i know many more people who feel the same as nobody seems to give a toss once theyve got your dough....all looks flashy on the outside so6 but good luck playing it for 2 years just to iron out issues

Ridiculously harsh comments your issue is a minuscule issue and you have blown it out of all proportion
if you gave the game a chance and breed and manage your own horses you will see this game just keeps giving and giving

(No one gives a toss once they have your money) well clearly not true i dont no any other games that have as many patches
that so5 has or any other version Mark consistently tries to correct errors (some things just cant be fixed until you start again and design a new game)

I try to help anyone on here but find your comment to be massively over the top i sometimes dont understand why Mark continues
maybe deep down he knows he is appreciated by the majority ok things are not perfect with some parts of SO5
this guy builds this on his own and TRIES everything to solve issues

I cant tell you how many games i have bought from HUGE software houses with HUGE endless bugets that have sold games
riddled with bugs errors and issues that were never even attempted to be put right

anyway my suggestion is get breeding your own horses they will be far superior to any gamebred i hope you give it a go
and you wont have any issues that you have right now good luck with it

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

SuperCat wrote:
Stupid thing to ask, but it didn't win a hurdles race in the previous season dud it? Or search its name in the formbook to check there isn't a second horse with that name.

Sorry you feel like that about the game. But I'd suggest you contact SO technical support with your issues. Hopefully Mark might be able to help, I'm shocked you feel that way about the series. But it's always best to contact the developer direct if you have concerns like that.

Thanks for replying...no the horse names not duplicated and he only ran in 3 juvenile hurdles just before the turn of the year....the gm2 tecnical support was never forthcoming...reported loads of bugs that were never patched emails never replyed too...obviously Marks priority is the starters orders series as thats where his profit lies but he abandoned gm2 players not long after the game was released..why should it be any different that he replys to this issue if i email him

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:32 am
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
hotdogpat wrote:

Ridiculously harsh comments your issue is a minuscule issue and you have blown it out of all proportion
if you gave the game a chance and breed and manage your own horses you will see this game just keeps giving and giving

(No one gives a toss once they have your money) well clearly not true i dont no any other games that have as many patches
that so5 has or any other version Mark consistently tries to correct errors (some things just cant be fixed until you start again and design a new game)

I try to help anyone on here but find your comment to be massively over the top i sometimes dont understand why Mark continues
maybe deep down he knows he is appreciated by the majority ok things are not perfect with some parts of SO5
this guy builds this on his own and TRIES everything to solve issues

I cant tell you how many games i have bought from HUGE software houses with HUGE endless bugets that have sold games
riddled with bugs errors and issues that were never even attempted to be put right

anyway my suggestion is get breeding your own horses they will be far superior to any gamebred i hope you give it a go
and you wont have any issues that you have right now good luck with it

Hi pj It may seem like a miniscule issue to you but this game has been released long enough to have something like this patched...for your information i played so3 and so4 for many seasons and bred plenty and initially thought so5 was a massive step forward with new features i played a flat only season for 15 seasons had some nice horses but then that decided to stop working properly and kept crashing...it seems to me the more features he adds the more problems the games have...you see i actually love the games im not having a pop for the sake of it and i know mark has something of a cult following on here but lets not kid ourselves...this must be a nice little earner for him...1 man band not much wages to pay etc and loads of eager beavers who want to beta test and be guinea pigs while he gets his pockets lined....the tecnical support on gm2 was shocking and for me one man band or million pound corperation your customers should come first when it comes to tecnical problems and he should take time out even if 1 day a fortnight to answer emails and try and solve problems...maybe the fact us serious gm2 players were stiched up is overspilling onto my issue here but i cant help the way i feel...mark obviously listens to ideas and implements them into the game and for that he cant be faulted but his tecnical support is a shocking state of affairs in my opinion.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am
Handicapper

Have to agree with hotdogpat - I have e-mailed Mark on numerous occassions never even had a response from him.

I know a lot of people are interested in a GM3 and numerous suggestions have been posted to enhance the game to the next level but totally ignored.

I have had some issues with SO5 but again not a dicky bird response back.

I suppose the makers of the games have your money and don't care about its users, poor customer services support.

Perhaps we are not in the clique group hotdogpat??

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 am
Group 2 winner

At the end of the day its only MARK himself that makes this not a full dev team like SIGAMES or TREYARCH, hes done a massive job with this game, i play the jumps side alot and i don't have any complaints nor any problems....

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next