View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 So6 queries 
Selling plater

Post So6 queries
Hi just got the beta version of SO6 and have the following comments:

Can I get true names for jocks, trainers etc

The horses look so slow in comparison to so4 and so5 is this something that has been mentioned not realistic looks like they are running in treacle

There is no audible commentary on races, can hear a muffled voice that sounds like tommo during race but I'm not sure if this is supposed to represent background commentary at the course. Can't be a problem with my sound as I get audio pre race

Has the option of buying horses from other stables not been added or is it still just at 2yo auction

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:52 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: So6 queries
Hiltz34 wrote:
Hi just got the beta version of SO6 and have the following comments:

Can I get true names for jocks, trainers etc

The horses look so slow in comparison to so4 and so5 is this something that has been mentioned not realistic looks like they are running in treacle

There is no audible commentary on races, can hear a muffled voice that sounds like tommo during race but I'm not sure if this is supposed to represent background commentary at the course. Can't be a problem with my sound as I get audio pre race

Has the option of buying horses from other stables not been added or is it still just at 2yo auction

1) Yes - see posts in Mods section :) remember to update with latest patch first
2) Yes - no mention of any changes so far :(
3) Yes - just muffled background noise same for all races :( - Mark has promised to look into returning old commentary later :)
4) Yes and yes 2yo auction + weekly auction only - no transfers between stables.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]