View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 UK SCH PICS 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: UK SCH PICS
Works fine for me, auto ran a season in combined and it was also fine.

Touch Wood or tempting fate but I've not had one problem with anything. Long may it continue.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 pm
Handicapper

Excellent schedule, thanks.

Can the horse pool be increased? A number of the major Royal Ascot handicaps have been getting walkovers or just a couple of runners.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:15 am
Group 1 winner

Unfuwain wrote:

Can the horse pool be increased? A number of the major Royal Ascot handicaps have been getting walkovers or just a couple of runners.

Yes, its 3500 on the flat and jumps and 5000 for the mixed game. I'm playing my flat game with 6500 and had no problems. I ran a auto season with 8500.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 am
Group 1 winner

Unfuwain wrote:

I have not changed the pool but you can increase it like John has.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

becks1973 wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
Here are UK SCHEDULES Flat Jumps and Combined I have taken out all UK Prep Races due to Name Changes Planning on putting them back when the Irish Courses are done to Complete Both sets I have only done 7 Seasons Auto run On UK Flat just straight to the Start with Jumps And Combined please if you spot any Errors let me know Like a Flat Race in a Jump meeting.

I am Currently doing Auteuil which will added to the finished Schedules for jump fanatics like me.

https://www.mediafire.com/?t92safi218ilhrg

Gray

P.S Please Back up your Original Files and these will only Work on New Games started just copy these straight into your Data File 1 UK.

Gray

Crashes straight to desk top upon starting a new game. Before you ask I have backed my files up and Ive done exactly what you have said i.e placing the files into Data File UK 1.

As soon as I put original files back in the game works fine.

Edit ** Just to add I was attempting a combined UK schedule and was trying to auto run for a season. As soon as I click the start button it crashes. Whereas doing the same thing with original files it works fine. Not sure whats wrong but its something within your files.

Edit *** Just retried all schedules and it crashes before getting to the legend horses screen. Again as soon as I put original files back in it works perfectly. So not sure but theres something wrong somewhere within your schedules thats causing it to crash.

Have you changed Arcadia Breeders Meeting to Santa Anita if so this might stop it working has I have not Changed any Overseas Course Names.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

simpleminds wrote:
becks1973 wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
Here are UK SCHEDULES Flat Jumps and Combined I have taken out all UK Prep Races due to Name Changes Planning on putting them back when the Irish Courses are done to Complete Both sets I have only done 7 Seasons Auto run On UK Flat just straight to the Start with Jumps And Combined please if you spot any Errors let me know Like a Flat Race in a Jump meeting.

I am Currently doing Auteuil which will added to the finished Schedules for jump fanatics like me.

https://www.mediafire.com/?t92safi218ilhrg

Gray

P.S Please Back up your Original Files and these will only Work on New Games started just copy these straight into your Data File 1 UK.

Gray

Crashes straight to desk top upon starting a new game. Before you ask I have backed my files up and Ive done exactly what you have said i.e placing the files into Data File UK 1.

As soon as I put original files back in the game works fine.

Edit ** Just to add I was attempting a combined UK schedule and was trying to auto run for a season. As soon as I click the start button it crashes. Whereas doing the same thing with original files it works fine. Not sure whats wrong but its something within your files.

Edit *** Just retried all schedules and it crashes before getting to the legend horses screen. Again as soon as I put original files back in it works perfectly. So not sure but theres something wrong somewhere within your schedules thats causing it to crash.

Have you changed Arcadia Breeders Meeting to Santa Anita if so this might stop it working has I have not Changed any Overseas Course Names.

My fault, Ive just realised that I am using mjtag's Start It 2.03 which is a US schedule. Im wondering whether the course changes on that are affecting yours and causing the CTD. Ill try putting the default data back in first and then entering your data to see if it works or not.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 am
Handicapper

ghostzapper74 wrote:
Unfuwain wrote:

Yes, its 3500 on the flat and jumps and 5000 for the mixed game. I'm playing my flat game with 6500 and had no problems. I ran a auto season with 8500.

How do you increase the horse pool may i ask?

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:52 am
Handicapper

ghostzapper74 wrote:
Unfuwain wrote:

Do you get realistic field sizes?

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am
Group 1 winner

gmoore23 wrote:
ghostzapper74 wrote:
Unfuwain wrote:

How do you increase the horse pool may i ask?

On top of the schedules are the pool Numbers.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Unfuwain wrote:
ghostzapper74 wrote:
Unfuwain wrote:

Do you get realistic field sizes?

I'd say have a mess around with it to see what u want. I've read in here that people don't like poor horses running in good races but I've not found that with 6500 horses.

Plus if u not using a world schedule knock of the Nats spread because u got a few hundred horses doing nothing.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:06 pm
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
Just Remembered the Flat only has UK races the combined has the overseas Races in I haven't put them back in the UK Flat Sched Yet has I haven't finished it its just showing whats in the UK Races In the sched

slightly off topic -but do you know if we can increase the number of horse portraits from the original 8?

Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:43 am
Group 1 winner

Just completed the irish schedules which had to be Check in the UK Data File run auto race for 7 seasons on Combined with Full NH races Available including my Auteuil Showcase which has all meetings held at Auteuil through the season Including Claimers and all Irish and UK flat seems only a couple of racecourse's Curragh,Leopardstown,Punchestown,Fairyhouse and Dundalk are Available and Showing up but it doesn't crash loading in and the Rest of Irelands Course don't show up in the schedules so pointless Uploading it until the Irish Course's are Available.

Gray

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
Just completed the irish schedules which had to be Check in the UK Data File run auto race for 7 seasons on Combined with Full NH races Available including my Auteuil Showcase which has all meetings held at Auteuil through the season Including Claimers and all Irish and UK flat seems only a couple of racecourse's Curragh,Leopardstown,Punchestown,Fairyhouse and Dundalk are Available and Showing up but it doesn't crash loading in and the Rest of Irelands Course don't show up in the schedules so pointless Uploading it until the Irish Course's are Available.

Gray

Great stuff. Just one thing - many of the NH races dont have the race description in the box that pops up when you click on a race in decs - this means that often its not possible to tell whether a race is a hurdle or fence race.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:23 pm
Group 1 winner

pauloneill wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

Great stuff. Just one thing - many of the NH races dont have the race description in the box that pops up when you click on a race in decs - this means that often its not possible to tell whether a race is a hurdle or fence race.

I have noticed this as well but it I have no idea why perhaps Mark can look into it.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2