View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Mod Request 
Selling plater

Post Mod Request
Does anyone have a SO4 combined schedule with correct race names, prize money etc.?
I know there are enthusiastic modders on here, would anyone consider attempting to make one?

If anyone has the capability to make me one I would be willing to pay for any time invested.

I only want to play the combined game which wasn't made fully possible in SO5 when released so I stuck to SO4. I have high hopes for SO6 bringing a combined game that works but in the meantime I have returned to 4. My save was corrupt when I resumed after some months and there was no backup, so I used the schedule editor in game and started afresh. Not only are many races omitted or incorrect, annoyingly the game would crash on the 1st of December in my 3rd season every time I started a new game. At a loss, I just want the SO4 I was playing pre corrupt but I had to do a clean install and I lost everything. I have sourced most of the files I needed for graphic mods and so on, but there is no schedule available nor is the decrypter online anywhere.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:10 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Mod Request
I have a copy of the Decrypter for SO3, I use it on SO2, not sure if it works on SO4 and I don't know how to upload it so you can access it.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:32 pm
Selling plater

Amazing you still have it after all this time! If you were inclined you could use any file hosting site such as mediafire which would be as easy as opening a free account and directing the site to the file on your computer (which be the one with a .xls extension).
Let me know if you need any assistance.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm
Selling plater

I have a Dropbox account but, excuse my ignorance, don't know what to do to link it to this post. :?

Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:41 pm
Selling plater

you could also email me and add it as an attachment. If you can do this I will pm you my email address?

Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:13 am
Selling plater

yes that's fine, no problem. :)

EDIT: I've figured out how to upload it.

This should link to it

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:39 pm
Selling plater

did you manage to download the decrypter ok Sweedy, I'm trying to convert the US version of SO2 to the English schedule because you can have more Feature races.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]