View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Selling plater

Post Re: Start It 2.291
mjtags11 wrote:
If you would like me to do the major ones, just give me a list of the trainers and owners that you want done.

Will sort a list out sometime this week MJ.

Mon May 25, 2015 9:38 pm
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with the Meadowlands. I have tested all of them after I first got notified of this error. 1st, make sure your game is on the most recent patch. Then, if that does not do the trick, open 2_Meadowlands in the editor and press export. This is a problem with downloading, not with the course itself. This method worked for a previous person who had this error.

Fwiw, I finally after many different attempts have got it to work.

In the end I had to delete the dirt course of the Meadowlands and the turf course from Hialeah. I just deleted it from the _courses file in the data > 2 folders. Not ideal but I can run the game without any issue (yet) through 2 seasons.

Mon May 25, 2015 10:10 pm
Group 1 winner

That explains it. In the original Meadowlands, it only includes turf since Meadowlands only runs turf for thoroughbreds. Hialeah currently doesn't have a turf course. Only if you use classic Hialeah will there be a turf course in the file.

Mon May 25, 2015 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Mjtags11, thanks for this Mod. I've used it in earlier versions of SO but was waiting to apply it to SO6. My only problem is that now I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the downloads available. I would not know where to begin. My intent is to race your North America schedule, with all trainers, racecourses, and jockeys. Could you possibly point out which downloads are required for this? Your help is very much appreciated.

Tue May 26, 2015 12:01 pm
Group 1 winner

You need all of them, 2.201 through 2.291. I separated them in order to ease the download, as it would be a very large file and take hours to download as one, and so updates are easy to download. Do download in order as each one builds on each other.

Tue May 26, 2015 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It 2.30
After almost a year of work, all of the thoroughbred tracks have been finished. Start It 2.30 is now available. Within the coming weeks, all of the download links will be condensed into one, very large file for ease of download in the future. Next up will be the harness tracks, along with a harness schedule (it will be using my SO5 harness schedule as a base, just adjusted for SO6).
There should be no problems with this update, but in the off-chance that there are, as always, comment below.
If there are any courses you would love to see in game, tell me and I will add them to the list.
As always, enjoy and thanks for using Start It!

Tue May 26, 2015 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

mjtags11 wrote:
After almost a year of work, all of the thoroughbred tracks have been finished. Start It 2.30 is now available. Within the coming weeks, all of the download links will be condensed into one, very large file for ease of download in the future. Next up will be the harness tracks, along with a harness schedule (it will be using my SO5 harness schedule as a base, just adjusted for SO6).
There should be no problems with this update, but in the off-chance that there are, as always, comment below.
If there are any courses you would love to see in game, tell me and I will add them to the list.
As always, enjoy and thanks for using Start It!

Don't u ever get time to play the game.

Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 pm
Group 1 winner

Haha! Surprisingly I have. I have one game that I started last year that's lasted through 20 seasons now. Play it off and on. Haven't started a full game yet tho. Once I finish all these courses maybe I will... Or I'll find more courses to do lol. Some days I feel like Mark plays the game more than I do haha!

Tue May 26, 2015 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

There was a problem found in 2.30. Redownload in order to fix.

Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Hey MJ after downloading the most recent US course updates i've noticed that the crowds aren't appearing. I double checked and i do have the crowds enabled box checked. I know in the UK races the crowd appears just not in the US. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 pm
Group 1 winner

Which courses?

Wed May 27, 2015 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

So far im only about a week in to the season but the crowd hasn't showed up on any of the courses. I've watched all the listed races so far and the crowd was absent.

Wed May 27, 2015 3:39 pm
Group 1 winner

I have no idea how to solve your problem. I still have crowds and I use the same US files as I include in the mod. I would open one of the problem courses up in the editor and see if crowds are there.

Wed May 27, 2015 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Ok ill give that a try MJ. Im sure i might've copy and pasted something wrong. I just dont want to re install everything as there's a lot of updates and i have no idea which update would've affected it. Thanks Mj

Wed May 27, 2015 4:08 pm
Selling plater

Hi MJ, downloaded the UK silks file 2.291 and put the 3D and gfx folders in Program files, SO6 folder. I then edited all the numbers in my trainer folder to match those in your trainer folder, I didn't want to replace mine with yours because I've changed the retained jockeys. The silks already on the game, for example the Juddmonte, Godolphin and the Cheveley Park colours are all fine and connected with the right trainers, but the ones you have created aren't working.

Is it because I haven't replaced my trainer folder with yours? I assumed it'd be fine because I've edited all the silk numbers. Or have I gone wrong somewhere? I've gone into the gfx file and checked all your created silks are there, and they are. They're just not showing up in the game.

Sun May 31, 2015 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 102  Next