View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Selling plater

Post Re: Start It 2.320
Hey MJ got some questions. Is there a Max limit for the silks list because I just downloaded the all the revised Start It mods today and when I start a new game the last silk is 512(blue with purple slash), I have 543 silks in total( including the custom one you made for me). They are all in order and everything so I want to know if anybody else having this issue? Thanks

Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:03 am
Group 1 winner

DaVIKid wrote:
Hey MJ got some questions. Is there a Max limit for the silks list because I just downloaded the all the revised Start It mods today and when I start a new game the last silk is 512(blue with purple slash), I have 543 silks in total( including the custom one you made for me). They are all in order and everything so I want to know if anybody else having this issue? Thanks

There definitely is a silks limit (which is assumed to be 579). My game stops at silk 512 as well. I have double checked the silk files afterwards and there doesn't seem to be a problem with not letting the game show silk 513. This is more of a question for Mark but it seems as if that may be the limit.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Thanks I'll ask him

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:10 pm
Selling plater

Oh yea also MJ. Are they any owners assigned to the silks 512 and up? And if so, are they North American owners?

Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:48 pm
Selling plater

Hey MJ, are you having any problems with your custom silks not showing during actual races? Like it shows as a plain dark blue silk during races?

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:17 am
Selling plater

Hi, MJ! Could you help me with this? I installed everything from 2.300 to 2.320, but I can't find the Breeders Cup in the Diary.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:58 am
Group 1 winner

Hi all! I know I haven't been on much but I've been busy with the next set of stuff for this mod pack. Some time in early December I will release the first version of my 2016 schedule, a large horse database file, updated trainer and jockey files, and a few other cool things.

Also, to answer some questions...

Jorge, open your schedule in notepad and look for the Breeders' Cup. If the races say "Breeders' Cup @ Keeneland" as the course, just edit that to say just "Keeneland" (without quotes) and that should work.

DaVIKid, none are North American owners. I believe they are UK owners (I think that was the last silk pack), although they don't seem to show up in game. As for the custom silks not showing up but instead are plain dark blue, I do not have that problem. I would contact Mark for help.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Sorry about that MJ, They were both easy fixes, but something I wanted to ask about the modded saddle cloths, is anyone else having a problem with some of the same numbers being repeated on different horses? EX: with a field with more than 10 sometimes, some of the horses have the red number 1 on them at the same time and some races the blue number 3 gets repeated.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:40 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes but I have the original saddle cloths.

Think this is a bug

Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:00 pm
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
Hi all! I know I haven't been on much but I've been busy with the next set of stuff for this mod pack. Some time in early December I will release the first version of my 2016 schedule, a large horse database file, updated trainer and jockey files, and a few other cool things.

Also, to answer some questions...

Jorge, open your schedule in notepad and look for the Breeders' Cup. If the races say "Breeders' Cup @ Keeneland" as the course, just edit that to say just "Keeneland" (without quotes) and that should work.

DaVIKid, none are North American owners. I believe they are UK owners (I think that was the last silk pack), although they don't seem to show up in game. As for the custom silks not showing up but instead are plain dark blue, I do not have that problem. I would contact Mark for help.

Thanks a lot!

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:27 am
Group 1 winner

Coming soon is the first version of my 2016 US Schedule. It will include over 1800 races from just about every track in the US and Canada (also included will be a new track addition, Zia Park), complete preps for most of the races, a horse name database that will add in over 40000 new names to the already established database, an updated jockey and trainer list (with barn names that are now unique), and a few new US graphics to spice things up.
I'm hoping to release the pack within the next few weeks. I have finished the schedule and have the fillies database done. Just need to finish Zia Park and the jockeys and trainers. Also waiting for the updates to what races are considered graded stakes (which should be coming out next week). Once all that is done, I will release the pack. The US Schedule is made based on the 2016 schedules already released as well as the ones from last year. Dates are changed to reflect the new racing dates for 2016 (like Los Alamitos summer meet moving to the spring... so Los Al Derby is in April). Many changes are made under assumptions and won't reflect the actual schedule until that is released. However, the schedule won't be 100% accurate until all of the 2016 stakes schedules are released (which isn't until the summer). But for now, we will have to make do with this.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

May I ask what us graphics are you adding. Could u also post a pic of your new us schedule

Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:05 am
Group 1 winner

Here are some photos of the schedule, trainers, and jockeys:

The new graphics will be for the racetracks (updated logos for those who need them, new course diagrams, and new banners) as well as some new portraits for jockeys and trainers.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I only use meters so that then every race name is lined up (since every distance is 4 digits in meters). In furlongs, the names aren't all aligned as some have 1 digit, 2 digits, 3 digits, or 4 digits. Just more aesthetically pleasing. Outside of the game, however, I always use furlongs when discussing distances as most math works best when using furlongs (furlongs/second, for example, or comparing races to a base of a mile). The translation between the two is pretty fluid for me as I use both so much outside the game.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Thank for the pics one thing I noticed though Is that in your schedule the dania beach at Gulfstream is restricted to fillies only but it is open in real life thanks again

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 102  Next