View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Starters Orders 7 - Modders Partnership 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Starters Orders 7 - Modders Partnership
Really great work on these courses. Would be great if Mark could add some of the created courses (fully credited) to the default game files before version 1.0 comes out.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:28 am
Handicapper

Is anyone having trouble getting a schedule that includes the AW Fillies & Mares' Championship at the Lingfield All-Weather Championships day to work?? The game crashes while it is building the form in the generic schedule and it still crashes with my mod. I take the race out of the schedule and it loads up fine but, annoyingly, I'm left with only five of the races in the finals.

I have checked through the code in the featuredrace file... no different from the other races in the racecard.

If anyone has a solution for this, I'll be glad to hear it.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:54 am
Group 1 winner

Double check the character count in how you wrote the race name and make sure it’s no more than 32 characters. It suoisknt be as race name is exactly 32 as you wrote it, but try a shorter name and see if that works.

Could you copy and paste your feature race and schedule data lines pertaining to that race for our review?

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

bobsworth13 wrote:
Is anyone having trouble getting a schedule that includes the AW Fillies & Mares' Championship at the Lingfield All-Weather Championships day to work?? The game crashes while it is building the form in the generic schedule and it still crashes with my mod. I take the race out of the schedule and it loads up fine but, annoyingly, I'm left with only five of the races in the finals.

I have checked through the code in the featuredrace file... no different from the other races in the racecard.

If anyone has a solution for this, I'll be glad to hear it.

Funny enough those AW champ races always made SO6 game crash and in the end I took them out . I've got a problem with two races that come up in the game races but the game wont let me keep them in my schedule , I put them in on but when I go to save my in game schedule they disappear. All very odd.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:40 am
Handicapper

Gents, this is so frustrating because everything else works and is ready to upload for the grand mod. The race runs fine on my flat-only schedule, would you believe it?!! On the combined schedule, the AW championships is the only meeting on that day and the race title is 30 characters.

This is the line on the featurerace_flat file:
<NAME>AW Fillies Mares' Championship<RACECOURSE>Lingfield:cc_dirt1
<MONTH>Apr<PRIZE>150000<FORCEFIELD>small<DISTANCE>7.0<CONDITIONS>musthaverun<RACECATAG>CONDITIONS<AGE>4YOUP<SEX>FM

This is the entry in the schedule:
Lingfield
_preps,Fleur de Lys Fillies Stakes
AW Fillies Mares' Championship

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:41 am
Group 1 winner

The only thing I can think of is that there should be an apostrophe after the s in Fleur de Lys Fillies’ Stakes? Perhaps the apostrophe is in the feature race file, but is missing from the preps list for this race?

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:12 pm
Handicapper

Thanks for the suggestion panther. Any mismatch between a race title in the schedule and that in the showcase/featureRace file only causes the race not to show up in the gameplay. It doesn't crash the game right at the beginning.

Originally I had three other qualifying races among the preps, two of them are run in November/December so they are at the end of the schedule file. That is not a factor, otherwise many of the preps in the UK NH game would not work.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Could you try and rename the race to something else? I want to see if the problem is with the name or with the data. If that still crashes, then please change another, earlier race, to be a 7 furlong race in dirt1 at Lingfield.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Boys can u see anything wrong with these!!! They are in my game but when I put them in my schedule they are fine but when I go back into my schedule to look they have disappeared for some reason . I've never seen anything like it.

<NAME>Xxxx Gold Cup <RACECOURSE>Darwin:cc_dirt1
<MONTH>Apr<PRIZE>200000<FORCEFIELD>fixed:13<DISTANCE>12.0<RACECATAG>G1<AGE>3YOUP

<NAME>Ladbrokes Multi Maker<RACECOURSE>Alice Springs:cc_dirt1
<MONTH>Jul<PRIZE>100000<DISTANCE>12.0<RACECATAG>G2<AGE>3YOUP

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:27 pm
Group 1 winner

bobsworth13 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion panther. Any mismatch between a race title in the schedule and that in the showcase/featureRace file only causes the race not to show up in the gameplay. It doesn't crash the game right at the beginning.

Originally I had three other qualifying races among the preps, two of them are run in November/December so they are at the end of the schedule file. That is not a factor, otherwise many of the preps in the UK NH game would not work.

Yeah, it was a bit of a long shot, but couldn't see anything else wrong with the lines you posted. I've been doing some testing with the game this evening, and I'm not having any problems at all with this race. I even copied and pasted the lines you posted exactly as they are into my schedule file to test it and it loaded up no problem, so I'm afraid I really have no idea what is causing your crash.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:33 pm
Handicapper

I found the issue but it is perplexing. I changed the conditions from 'musthaverun' to 'notwongroup=3' and it worked. So I have gone through and applied that same condition to the other races.

Anyway, I will upload my schedule and course pack tomorrow. Thanks

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 am
Selling plater

I made a Full UK and Ireland combined schedule and had the same issue during the auto run soon as it starts it crash near enough straight away. I saw this post about the AW championships so thought ill take them out and give it ago and the auto run went from the bar being like 5% to about 60% before it crashed again. SO the AW is a issue, problem is i cant figure out what other race is making it crash i think it could be in October/November at a guess but i cant spot it. So frustrating! I uploaded my schedule on another thread

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17467

It includes the AW Champs and the other lingfield race that was an issue because i posted before taking them out. Just done a search of Lingfield races and seems there's a Novice chase on it 4 times don't know how because i double checked there was no duplicate races but this is an issue i've had a few times when you reopen schedules some races are on 2 or 3 times. Ill look at it again later and amend and see if this is the issue. I'm determined to make this schedule work.

Really wish the schedules just replicated the real life schedules for 2018 date wise with each race having a selected date (Obviously changeable for the modders) and had a select all option so every race could be easily just stuck in the schedule on the day it was supposed to be run it save so much time.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:08 am
Handicapper

Here are the schedules and some modded courses for the UK flat, jumps and combined schedules for the general mod.

Schedules - http://www.mediafire.com/file/5bjig8cwb ... K.zip/file

COurses - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ij30t75nw ... s.zip/file

I will send over my colours in the new year. Most are from my SO6 mod but I can take requests for new ones.

I will be away from December 21 to January 2. I can read messages but won't be able to move any files during that time.

Thanks and have a great Christmas! We will make this into a great game.

Last edited by bobsworth13 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:24 am
Selling plater

Awesome, ill give this schedule a go tonight.

Have a good Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:42 am
Group 1 winner

Thank you Bobsworth, your hard work is much appreciated. Be sure to let us know how it plays in-game GGs please. :D

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next