View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Selling plater

Post Re: Start It Mod
Hello,
New here, Love the game and this mod sounds amazing. Thank you for all the hard work.

Do I need to install all previous versions of this mod? I don't see Woodbine in the latest.. maybe I am doing something wrong.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:43 am
Group 1 winner

sashfili wrote:
Hello,
New here, Love the game and this mod sounds amazing. Thank you for all the hard work.

Do I need to install all previous versions of this mod? I don't see Woodbine in the latest.. maybe I am doing something wrong.

You only need to install the one's on the top of the first post. Woodbine is included in the default game and _should_ be in the courses download on the first post. If it isn't, just rename the Toronto track in the 3D>Courses folder to Woodbine (and rename the Toronto file inside the folder to Woodbine.map)

Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Welcome back Mike good to see you back

Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

atiggerx33 wrote:
It has been much too long. A lot has been going on in my life, I don't know if I've ever told anyone here, but I have been struggling with depression for years, and I guess it makes me withdraw and lose interest in things that I really enjoy from time to time.

I'm so sorry to hear. I hope that coming back here and chatting with us will do you good. It's aways great to have a community like this, especially about racing!

Although I've never ridden horse (and do not plan too), the grace and elegance of them is a sight to be seen. Such brilliance to watch.

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Welcome back Mike good to see you back

And thanks Paul!

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:48 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

I've downloaded the mod files. How do I install them?

Is there a guide for dummies lol

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 pm
Selling plater

@ Mjtags11 - I have decided to return to the virtual world of horse racing after 3-4 years. I thought I would give Starters Orders 6 another go. Well actually I have the greyhound racing game as well and we have just rescued an ex racer who happens to be the nephew of Westmead Hawk the great hound who won the English Derbies in 2005 and 2006.

Anyway back to SO6. I have installed your International Mod and Silks and its all working perfectly fine. Now I remember back then you did a Racing UK and/or At The Races graphics package as well? If so I can't remember where the download link is/was. I was wondering whether or not you still have that mod and if so would it be possible to post a link so as I can download it please.

You won't remember me but I was the guy asking about such a mod, I think your posts of images are on around page 25 of this topic. They look(ed) good. I asked back then if you were doing a mod package for them and I remember you saying yes.

The thing is I have your up to date International Mod. Would the UK graphics work with that? Have you got a seperate UK graphics package at all? If so that would be great as I am from England and mainly watch the UK based racing.

I Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards and thanks.

Edit: Nevermind I've found it in your old files. Many thanks.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm
Selling plater

Hi all

My trusty old HD just went and died on me so I had to go and buy me a new one :(. That means I needed to reinstall the Start It mod all over again (using Steam btw). Unfortunately I can't remember the installation order of the mod files. I installed them like this:

1. Start It 2.50 Data
2. Start It 2.51 Data Update
3. Start It 2.34 - Courses & Graphics
4. Start It 2.50 Courses
5. Start It 2.34 - Graphics

6. Start It International Data
7. Start It International

I deleted the orginal course files as instructed in the Youtube video by Chris Ormie and the game is running fine so far. My problem is that I'm missing most of the international races.
I'm playing a US game and only the Canadian races + one race day in Hong Kong (14. december) is showing up.
In the world map all counties are present (IRE, UK, GER, FRA, DUB, HK, JAP, AUS, NZL), but except from the above mentioned, they have no race features.
Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Help would be very much appreciated since I really do not want to play SO6 without this great mod!

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:58 am
Handicapper

Does anyone have a solution for Santa Anita? Or an old file that works. I'm trying to avoid downloading an original course file that has the old Santa Anita. Plus I have no idea which download includes the old Santa Anita.

Thanks

Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:07 am
Group 1 winner

I am working on a fix for Santa Anita... tho I have no idea why it doesn't work - I have never run into any problems with it.

The last two things I will be doing is my 2018 Schedule and a model of The Downs at Albuquerque. These are the last two things I will do for SO6. SO7 will become my priority once that comes out.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Hi MJ,

Hope you are well.

Do you know if someone has done an updated Sha Tin?

What I mean is one with the chutes accurately done.

Still loving your Flemington, Randwick and Rosehill courses.

Bye the way, have you done any other Aussie Courses?

Cheers mate.

John

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:01 am
Selling plater

Is there anyway to edit a saved game? I didn't change Dubai or Toronto when I first created my game, so I don't have Meydan or Woodbine races in my save. I would rather not start a new game from the beginning.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:16 am
Handicapper

Hi is there any directions on how to use the quarter horse schedule? I downloaded but not sure how to use it. Do i overide the current number 2 folder with the quarterhorse number 2 folder and thats it? I just dont want to mess anything up so i thought i'd ask

Thanks

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:00 pm
Handicapper

I've tried replacing the folder and it crashes. Also tried just overwriting the data from the quarter horse schedule and it still crashes. Any help would be great thanks

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 pm
Group 1 winner

I've been delayed a lot more than I have liked to be.

I should have the 2018 schedule out by March - a lot more tracks have been changing their schedules than in past years, which has thrown it in flux. I also need to fix Aqueduct and create Albuquerque. Hoping to find time for that soon.

Sorry for the delay.

As for track bugs - I am working on them.
Also, I cannot guarantee that the Quarter Horse or Harness Mods still work -- they were for a much older edition than what we currently are running on (both SO updates and Start It updates).

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I recently got around to downloading all of MJ's tracks and I encountered the Santa Anita problem. I went back to my previous Santa Anita that MJ made and the issue was resolved. If anyone needs just the Santa Anita track here it is...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jaqu22fe3fi8n3/SantaAnita.zip

The specs for Santa Anita that go in your course file are this...

Under ---- CATAG:cc_flatTurf1 **************

Santa Anita
LL380
F,0

Under --- CATAG:cc_dirt1 **************************

Santa Anita
LL283
F,0

All that was changed in the course specs was ",S" was removed after "F,0" for both instances.

And the last number which is the geographic pinpoint location on the map of the track. If I recall MJ's map locations weren't highly accurate. Mine are for all the tracks. If anyone wants a list of accurate map coordinates for the tracks I can rustle up something. You'll have to copy and paste them into the course file yourself.

For the Santa Anita download just copy and paste the "2_Santa Anita" folder into the courses folder found in the 3D folder of your StartersOrders6 directory after first removing the Santa Anita that is already there.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 102  Next