View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Design Your Silks Template 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Design Your Silks Template
flumpet wrote:
Can someone give us thickies amonst you some idea how you get these so they appear in the game have designed some and saved the in my pictures folder as jpeg.
How do we then get them into the game folder to use.

Will get back to u after dinner

Sun May 04, 2014 2:02 pm
Group 2 winner

flumpet wrote:
Can someone give us thickies amonst you some idea how you get these so they appear in the game have designed some and saved the in my pictures folder as jpeg.
How do we then get them into the game folder to use.

Hi Flumpet: Going to be very detailed here for others as well if they want to have a go.

1. Open SO6 Race Trial Folder in program files.

2. Open 3D Folder

3. Open Race Folder

4. Open jockey folder

Right Click one of the silks representing one of the horses in the game. (Otherwise it won't show up in the race sequence). and open with: Paint

Use the zoom to make the picture bigger for more fine detail and colour.

Once you have made the colour and design changes go to:

File: save as, click desktop as you need to save it here. Change to JPEG (don't change the name of the file) and click save.

Then go to your desktop and copy and paste or drag the new design back into your jockey folder clicking replace.

Once this is done you can open the build and your silks should be showing.

If they are not showing you have edited silks that are not in the race sequence so go back and find one that is and repeat the steps above.

Sorry about delay in answering only just got in.

Steve

PS: Some of the cap numbers don't match the body silk numbers.

Sun May 04, 2014 2:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Remember to back up the folder before u mess otherwise if u crash it u will have to download the game again.

The Cap thing is a pain in the backside.

Sun May 04, 2014 2:19 pm
Group 3 winner

Thanks TelePrompter I will have a go at that tonight much appreciated,one more thing if you can help how to get my designs on here to show people.
I am 62 this year and have ps4 and bought new laptop ready for this game Mark never let's us down what a joy to have an flat and jumping horse racing game.

Sun May 04, 2014 2:47 pm
Group 2 winner

flumpet wrote:
Thanks TelePrompter I will have a go at that tonight much appreciated,one more thing if you can help how to get my designs on here to show people.
I am 62 this year and have ps4 and bought new laptop ready for this game Mark never let's us down what a joy to have an flat and jumping horse racing game.

To get your designs print screen an in game picture.

Modify the size using screen capture or snipping tool. (I use either snipping tool or Screenhunter) Save as JPEG in pictures.

Go to this site: http://tinypic.com/

Upload your picture and then copy the IMG Code for forums and paste into these forums.

Steve

Sun May 04, 2014 3:18 pm
Group 3 winner

[img][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/i6dx77.jpg[/IM[/img]

Sun May 04, 2014 9:50 pm
Group 1 winner

Superb stuff Steve & Ubar, loving the Gentildonna and Deep Impact silks especially, and obviously the Crazy Quilt!

Tue May 06, 2014 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

When editing the silks are we just editing the back of the silk, for example i I wanted to make the qatar racing colours, if i put the yellow design accross the centre will this just show up on the back of the jockey, which it doesnt in real life

Tue May 06, 2014 7:11 pm
Group 2 winner

qwsa wrote:
When editing the silks are we just editing the back of the silk, for example i I wanted to make the qatar racing colours, if i put the yellow design accross the centre will this just show up on the back of the jockey, which it doesnt in real life

You don't really see the front of the silks so you only need to edit the left hand half. Anything you put on the left half will show up on the back. If you only want it on the front just edit the right hand side. Maybe other camera angles will show the front, but I haven't found one that does yet.

Anything in the centre, will show on the left and right hand sides. The more central the more to the side.

Tue May 06, 2014 7:41 pm
Group 2 winner

Todays new silks:

These will be in the new batch of twenty - probably ready some time over weekend

Last edited by Teleprompter on Tue May 06, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Group 1 winner

So it is symetrical, so if i want a cross for example, such as the gentildonna silks, but i only wanted it on the back, I would only have to put half a cross on the left hand side?

Tue May 06, 2014 8:06 pm
Group 2 winner

qwsa wrote:
So it is symetrical, so if i want a cross for example, such as the gentildonna silks, but i only wanted it on the back, I would only have to put half a cross on the left hand side?

Yes. If you have the download on the other thread, the Niarchos silks have a cross, but you only need the left hand side really.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:17 pm
Group 2 winner

This is what I mean:

I slightly change the download ones which Ghostzapper did. But in general same idea. Just a bit more fine detail on these. Sharper edges.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 pm
Group 2 winner

Teleprompter wrote:
taurus wrote:
Great,they were a maroon body,gold diamond,gold sleeves, gold cap,maroon diamond.

Are these them?

Sorry Taurus.

Working on these now.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:27 pm
Group 1 winner

There a no point in not using the cross on both sides, if you use the gentildonna template just colour both , I aligned them so it looks good at the front going over the shoulders as well

Tue May 06, 2014 8:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next