View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Irish Schedules And Japan New Courses Uploads 
Group 1 winner

Post Irish Schedules And Japan New Courses Uploads
This is my final upload for a while i need to start playing the game or it will be pointless me joining the next season of the league.

Ok lets get to it if you like me are a jumps person then you dont have to worry about Downloading anything else to make this download work there are 18 Course's to be downloaded (this includes Tipperary if you perfer better art work i would use the one mark has already included in last patch and not install mine i also like to point out after having problems with Tramore all the courses have been left flat no uphills downhills i just give up and i couldn't get them to look realistic so if your expecting the same art work has mark has in the game don't lol.

I just wanted to get them in and get on playing the game if you have already downloaded my schedules then all your Irish races will now be open on all new games started this will include the Galway Festival and Listowel Festival in Combined Schedule.

There are Two Courses Missing Gowran Park and Downpatrick the reason for this that you cant get a clear picture on these courses on google maps so i couldn't do them but has soon has Mark has done the course work for these two the races will appear in your schedule if you have not already downloaded my schedules the updated schedules are included in this download.

This is a updated Schedule for the Flat you will need the right course names i.e Santa Anita not Arcadia for this download to work so get Jamies ( The Dukes Download ) if you have not done so far i have included six new Japanese Tracks and you can download them i put them in your 3D folder just copy and paste in the Courses Folder the Tracks are the same ones i did for SO5

Kokura which will start your new 2yo careers on February 2nd two 5f races one for Fillies and one For colts and i remember Andy starting his two year olds on this course with good prize money other courses added are

Fukushima
Chukyo
Sapporo
Hakodate
and the Dirt Track Niigata all tracks have good two year old races over different distances through the season.

If you have the dukes download then these will work straight away i have put all the Races in both Schedules Flat and Combined so you just need to do alter start dates or pool size to your liking this also means all the irish flat races will also be available from any new game started.

you have two Folder

3D Folder which contains the courses and
Data Folder which contains the data for each country and these are Numbered so you know where to put them.

Gray

P.s I have Updated SOUTHWELL which now have its jumps course if you want this then you will need to overwrite the one that came with the game i just moved the inner Rails in so i could put the Fences/Hurdles in.

https://www.mediafire.com/?9rp56zaagezi5ad the file size is large

Last edited by simpleminds on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Irish Schedules And Japan New Courses Uploads
This is Upgrade for Fukushima Notice bit odd on bend now fixed waypoint on exporting must of moved please overwrite your download with this Upgrade

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mh4zf ... ushima.zip

Gray

Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Gray u might be a genius, since I put u jumps pack into my game it's stopped it crashing like a dog but I've noticed that the breeding barn has gone funny. The first 3 years only 1 horse turned up in the barn and since then only 13yo's turns up. Have u noticed this or has any other person who plays this pack noticed the same. :?

Edit

I changed the number of horses from 7000 to 5000 and it's seems to have gone back to normal. I played 5 season and still no crashes so u could well be a genius. :D

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Handicapper

Excuse my ignorance but is ths Uk NH schedule?

Bill

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:06 pm
Group 1 winner

Bill Seiko wrote:
Excuse my ignorance but is ths Uk NH schedule?

Bill

If u download his pack he's got everything covered, the uk- irish- French. All the jumps.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:12 pm
Handicapper

Great to see a full UK and Irish schedule after the 0914 patch. But the game crashes:

1. Whenever you start a race at Southwell. Looked at Southwell on the course editor and the WPs seem to go off the course.

2. Whenever you try to start a mixed schedule.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Just checked and Southwell seems fine might of been something when adding to your courses here is southwell Again https://www.mediafire.com/?k4u58xnal3diti5 if you want to try again remember if you want to play the flat and Combined you will need The Dukes Download which you can find in the Mod Section has all usa Courses have the correct race course Names.

Gray

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Hmm, all seems fine now. Great stuff. Any plans to build Punchestown and Fairyhouse?

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:13 pm
Group 1 winner

bobsworth13 wrote:
Hmm, all seems fine now. Great stuff. Any plans to build Punchestown and Fairyhouse?

Not Really might look I know someone said only 4 flights where jumped in a 2m hurdle Somewhere.

Gray

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Very Nice Job!!! Might actually get me to play the Irish game for once (after it is released).

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:50 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Only 4 flights at Sedgefield for a start, will let you know if I find more and hope someone can sort it out. It really spoils the NH game.

Bill

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 am
Handicapper

I noticed there are no hurdles down the back straight at Kempton. I had modded it along with some others that I am happy to upload:
Kempton - 2 hurdles added down back straight
Cheltenham - made WPs and placed hurdles and chases for the old course
Newbury - created an end chute for the chase course so they funnel into the hurdles course
Goodwood - made WPs for the sprint course, 7f & 1m course and a further one for 1m2f races
Epsom & York - made WPs for the 6f and 7f courses respectively
Doncaster - WPs for the round mile
I entered these courses among the races in the showcase files. I'll test later whether they work in this schedule. If they do, I'll upload the courses with the amended showcase files. Will be happy to make changes to other courses if needed.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:01 am
Selling plater

Hi, I have downloaded your schedule but when i try and copy the files into the orignals it keeps saying ERROR cannot delete output file when i click on yes to all. Any idea how i do it as i want to play a realistic schedule with cheltenham being four days and other festivals too

Thanks

Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:06 pm
Group 1 winner

SonOfHogg wrote:
Hi, I have downloaded your schedule but when i try and copy the files into the orignals it keeps saying ERROR cannot delete output file when i click on yes to all. Any idea how i do it as i want to play a realistic schedule with cheltenham being four days and other festivals too

Thanks

Try this but remember you need to save your current data file to keep playing your old games these will only work with new games stated and you need to replace after patches.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ld3i88dyl7ldj4y

Gray

Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Hi,

I have successfully dowloaded the file already, just not sure why it wont let me paste the files

Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next