View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 A cheeky request or perhaps a mere question 
Group 3 winner

Post A cheeky request or perhaps a mere question
I play the game very slowly, time constraints and so. Just wondered if there is a Mod that just amends the stock schedule with the real race names & prize money etc? or if anyone is doing one. I always just use the combined schedule as comes with the game and tend to play just the one game from release until the next version comes out. Not wanting to start a new game or anything, just a bit more realism I suppose. The other cheeky one, is there a Mod for the advertisements to make them the real bookies?

Thanks

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: A cheeky request or perhaps a mere question
I will be uploading one tomorrow will have a combined ready to go but it will be a large Upload has it has New Racetracks from France so you will need to download all the courses to play and if you want all the Irish Jumps like Bellewstown etc you will need to download the irish aswell I have also got some new German Flat Courses you will have to download Santa Anita and Meydan if you want to play the Dubai and Breeders cup Meetings.

Gray

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:
I will be uploading one tomorrow will have a combined ready to go but it will be a large Upload has it has New Racetracks from France so you will need to download all the courses to play and if you want all the Irish Jumps like Bellewstown etc you will need to download the irish aswell I have also got some new German Flat Courses you will have to download Santa Anita and Meydan if you want to play the Dubai and Breeders cup Meetings.

Gray

Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. I assume a new game will be needed and all files need reloading each time a patch is added? I am a complete novice when it comes to Mods etc. :oops:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:36 pm
Group 1 winner

neves_rats wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. I assume a new game will be needed and all files need reloading each time a patch is added? I am a complete novice when it comes to Mods etc. :oops:

Yes always back up

Gray

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]