View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 French,German New Tracks Plus Complete Schedules. 
Group 1 winner

Post French,German New Tracks Plus Complete Schedules.
Ok here is the complete package with New French and German Racecourses

Name Of Folder is French Data https://www.mediafire.com/?dfppig609r8or5i <------- This download now comes with Prepped UK Schedule and Jumps fix
This is the data folder containing all the data you need to play the schedules from the UK game in Folder 1

Flat Schedule Runs From January 1st to December 31st

First Main Meeting is Ellerslie New Zealand Jan 4th Contains racing from all over Final Meeting December 30th at Meydan all the big races from the Flat also new French and German Flat courses.

Jump Schedule Runs June 2nd to May 31st every jump race in the game plus new French Jump Courses including Pau,Enghien and alot more.

Combined Schedule European Based all Flat and Jumps included

Flat Runs from Jan 1st to December 3oth you can add some more Flat races Via the Editor

Jumps is the same has the Jumps Schedule so you only need to add Flat races if you want more i only put the main ones in like Meydan,Santa Anita,Flemington.

GFX Folder Contains Portraits to put into the portraits folder in the gfx Folder the folders are Numbered to which folder to copy and paste to.

Click Computer Then Click Local Drive C Then Program Files (x86) Then Click Starters Orders 6 Then gfx Folder then Portraits Folder Then Click the Folder Number Then Courses and Paste the photos into the Folder.

Name Of Folder is French Courses https://www.mediafire.com/?p5uxxh28ru20z8p is 578.o7MB

Courses This is a Large Download took forty minutes to upload

Please Make sure you dont Overwrite with any course you already have i.e Southwell i have added a Jumps course that didn't come with the game so save the original then paste it in and do that for Deauville with All Weather Course and Warwick Farm with Correct 6f Chute.

To add the Courses Click Computer Then Click Local Drive C Then Program Files (x86) Then Click Starters Orders 6 the 3D Courses and copy and paste in.

https://www.mediafire.com/?p5uxxh28ru20z8p is 578.o7MB

Any Problems let me know just remember the course download is large and might take a while to download.

UPDATED now with fully prepped UK Schedule including 2yo also breeders cup now at Keeneland

https://www.mediafire.com/?px72p19ab1998l5

Gray

Last edited by simpleminds on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: French,German New Tracks Plus Complete Schedules.
Will it work if it is not in slot 1?

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:29 pm
Group 1 winner

robsonaa wrote:
Will it work if it is not in slot 1?

The Schedules are in Slot 1 all the data folders are numbered so you know where the data goes so folder 4 data goes into folder 4 when you start a new game and want to use the schedule you will have to start with the UK Game.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Apologies for being slow but can you explain how to implement this into the game please? I don't want to screw up all of my folders! I'm in the process of backing up all my files but it's taking forever!

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:37 pm
Group 1 winner

luke225 wrote:
Apologies for being slow but can you explain how to implement this into the game please? I don't want to screw up all of my folders! I'm in the process of backing up all my files but it's taking forever!

You only need to back up your Data Folder and name it Original incase things go wrong mate everything else should be Fine Just Copy and Paste whats in the Data Folder into your data Folder then copy and paste the courses into your 3D courses Folder same with the GFX Folder when you start the game up you should Start a New game from the UK Schedule and everything should work.

Gray

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I everytime I replace the files nothing comes up on the 'custom schedule' in the bottom left?

I changed SO5 no problem at all so I'm abit confused as to what I'm doing wrong!

Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 pm
Group 1 winner

luke225 wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I everytime I replace the files nothing comes up on the 'custom schedule' in the bottom left?

I changed SO5 no problem at all so I'm abit confused as to what I'm doing wrong!

It wont come up Luke it will be the default Schedule now you just start the Flat game then when you get to your stable page click Diary and you will see all the races included if you want to Add more or take some out go to Schedule Editor and name and save then you will see in the place you looking your saved Version.

Gray

Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Ohhh that would explain why! I'll give it a go tomorrow and see how it goes. Thankyou!

Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:24 pm
Handicapper

Epic schedule simpleminds, must had taken you ages.

thanks for schedule.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:26 pm
Handicapper

Just to let you know I've managed to sort it. Was expecting there to be a list of schedules in the custom schedules bit. Excellent work simpleminds. Thankyou.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Selling plater

great work first off!

Flat game seems to work fine.

I can't get past day 1 on the jumps though.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:49 pm
Selling plater

combined game seems to work fine so it is just the jumps game that freezes when I skip the first day...?

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:21 pm
Group 1 winner

RentonT wrote:
great work first off!

Flat game seems to work fine.

I can't get past day 1 on the jumps though.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Having Problem with my jumps too have you changed the start date at all in Schedule Editor I think there must be something with the last patch has mine loads fine gets to August 2nd and shuts down you can try the Combined I just started one and got past August no problem yet its the same Jump Schedule has in the only Jumps Game.

if you still get a problem I will Upload the Jump Schedule again for you later in the week if the problems not been fixed.

Gray

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Thanks for reply,

I haven't changed any start dates, I believe it starts on June 2nd??

Yea I updated a patch today so I don't know, maybe you are on to something.

I will probably just stick with flat game for a while.

Sorry but I have a question also:

I was thinking on SO6 it would be best to do jumps and flat games separately and I can transfer any horses I want from my flat game.

Reason is I don't like the AI trainers running top class jumps horses in flat races. I don't know what the new game is like for this as I have only just purchased it. But generally speaking the AI campaigning has always got on my tits somewhat as "classic"/"group 1" challengers and winners have what I would describe as "horrible looking profiles" as in they have been campaigned totally unrealistically.

How does the combined schedule work in general with AI campaigning?

I am all for the game being as realistic and authentic as possible, I know it's not easy.

Cheers Ren

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:34 pm
Handicapper

Just a quick question from me.

Is it possible to transfer a horse over to a new game from a previous saved game? If so how?

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next