View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Jump courses Mod request 
Selling plater

Post Jump courses Mod request
First off big shout out to bob and gray who have done a wonderful job with making new and editing courses

Being selfish here but in order to start a new realistic jumps game here any chance you guys could do some of below

Edit Newbury to be correct the water jump is jumped last on the course and there seems to be a downhill run for some reason
Gray any chance you can redo the Irish courses with the correct undulations now that you've managed to figure out how to do that.
The Irish courses mark has done ie Navan the hurdles and chase tracks should be swapped over hurdle track should be on the inside of the chase track
Leopardstown is the wrong shape to its in game now as a perfect oval which it is not

Lastly any chance one of you guys can make some classic old tracks like the old versions of Haydock and Wetherby

love you efforts so far

peace love and death metal :D

Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:28 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Jump courses Mod request
I might redo some Irish tracks when I can I know Leopardstown is wrong I have already altered the track myself by cutting the hurdle track to make a earlier bend into the home straight before the home bend for the chase course plus I have added a extra Hurdle but for a 3 mile hurdle race it still only have 8 hurdles to jump might redo might not the course is good and I don't want to alter the way it looks but Might just redo the Rails etc I have no plans on Wetherby has Mark has just added my course to the game I don't know how the old course would look like Newbury is much easier to mend just needs to alter the WP's on the Chase course but to alter the downhill run might be harder to alter will look at it sometime.

Gray

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Newbury water jump

Map for course
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/913 ... ewbury.zip

Last edited by sigone on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 am
Group 1 winner

I have fixed Newbury chase course finish I had to alter some Rails to allow the horse to finish going around the elbow by the water to finish by passing the Water Jump also moved the Fences up the Straight Make sure you put the original safe before pasting the fixed one in.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8jnvkz3vqdq5g1e

Gray

Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

simpleminds wrote:
I might redo some Irish tracks when I can I know Leopardstown is wrong I have already altered the track myself by cutting the hurdle track to make a earlier bend into the home straight before the home bend for the chase course plus I have added a extra Hurdle but for a 3 mile hurdle race it still only have 8 hurdles to jump might redo might not the course is good and I don't want to alter the way it looks but Might just redo the Rails etc I have no plans on Wetherby has Mark has just added my course to the game I don't know how the old course would look like Newbury is much easier to mend just needs to alter the WP's on the Chase course but to alter the downhill run might be harder to alter will look at it sometime.

Gray

my concerns about Leopardstown is not about the earlier bend into the straight, its after the winning post where the course in real life takes a turn to the left in game atm its just a straight line after the winning post until it meats the back straight
Thanks for making the consideration to edit the Irish tracks you've already made them fairly bang on the first time you did them but without the undulations :P
If your redoing Naas ill be glad to consult the undulations as i walk the track 3 times a week with my dog :) trust me its a tough finish up the home straight there :)

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]