View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Australian & New Zealand Courses & Schedules 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: The Australian & New Zealand Courses & Schedules
pratamab wrote:
Hi tom, my game crashed after around 5-7seasons without saving in trainer game mode. Trainer and owner working perfectly fine, i'm on season 22. Any idea why it crashed?

I am sorry prat I didn't get back to you earlier as I got so busy, about your game crashing, I really don't know why your game is crashing, I am up to season 25 and my game is going well.
Are you up to the latest patch prat ?
the other thing is I never played the trainers game to tell to the truth prat mate, so I don't know what's going on there.

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:08 am
Group 2 winner

Scatters wrote:
Hi Tomas,

Hope you are well.

I just want to confirm does your download contain MJ's Randwick course?

I did download it ages ago but I haven't played around with it due to other commitments.

If not do you know were the link is?

Edit: please ignore I just realised I had it all along :roll:

Thanks

Hi john it's good to here from you mate hoping you are well these days, we both agree that MJ did an excellence job with Randwick course, yes I do have MJ's Randwick course in the download, thanks to MJ for that course that we all love so much, I am glad that you found it friend.

John

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:13 am
Selling plater

Thanks so much for this, mate.

If you ever make another update could you include Towac Park in Orange, NSW? That is my local track, I was excited to see you have Bathurst since it's the next closest track to me but I want to run my horses on my home track.

Our biggest race is the Orange Cup run in late March/early April if you could have that in there too you'll be my favorite modder for any game ever.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:56 am
Handicapper

Hey Tomas great mod. Was wondering is there any way to include the course logo in the portraits. That way at the end of the race you can distinguish what course you're racing at. For instance at Flemington the Flemington logo would be on the big board at the end of the race. Just an idea that would be cool.

Thanks

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:48 pm
Group 2 winner

mkvitz89 wrote:
Hey Tomas great mod. Was wondering is there any way to include the course logo in the portraits. That way at the end of the race you can distinguish what course you're racing at. For instance at Flemington the Flemington logo would be on the big board at the end of the race. Just an idea that would be cool.

Thanks

mk, can you put up a pic mate so I know what your talking about, and if I can do it I would be more then happy to do that just for you.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:57 am
Group 2 winner

Australian Courses Version (7)

The Version (7) Australian courses they are as follows

Flemington, Towac Park Orange.

Please don't forget to backup your files, to use these courses you have to start a new game.

The schedule has been prepped again to suite the new course Towac Park Orange, its been tested over 3 seasons and the game is running really well, so just download and copy and paste them in there right folders and start a new game.

PS. The reason I have Flemington Racecourse is because I worked on making it better, I have added the river in the back Ground and made a few changes by adding more crowds, buses & cars, please keep your old Flemington Racecourse in case you don't like the new one.

I do hope you all enjoy these 2 courses, if you have any problems, post here.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:59 am
Group 2 winner

Australian Courses Version (8)

The Version (8) Australian course is,

Swan Hill.

Please don't forget to backup your files, to use this course, you have to start a new game.

The schedule has been prepped again to suit the new course, its been tested over 9 seasons and the game is running really well, so just download copy & paste the course in the right folder and start a new game.

I do hope you all enjoy Swan Hill, if you have any problems, post here.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am
Group 1 winner

Hey Tomas,

Hope you are well!

Has anyone compiled an Australian Jockey silks mod for the Australian game?

If not would be good to organise correct silks for the Australian trainers.

Also I am absolutely loving MJ's Randwick racecourse!!!!

Do any of your other AUS courses come close to realism like Randwick??

Cheers

John

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:26 am
Group 2 winner

Scatters wrote:
Hey Tomas,

Hope you are well!

Has anyone compiled an Australian Jockey silks mod for the Australian game?

If not would be good to organise correct silks for the Australian trainers.

Also I am absolutely loving MJ's Randwick racecourse!!!!

Do any of your other AUS courses come close to realism like Randwick??

Cheers

John

I don't think anyone worked on the Australian silks for trainers yet, I really don't know where to start to tell you the truth john.

About my Australian courses they are all copies from courses that look similar courses.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:47 am
Group 1 winner

Thanks Tomas,

Well I have Bart Cummings colours so that's a start.

Will look into it and see what is available.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:16 am
Selling plater

Just dropping in to say thanks for the Towac Park, you captured it really well, it's fun running in the Orange Cup even if the prize money is peanuts compared to the other Group races. There is just something about winning my real home tracks biggest race in S06 that makes me smile. I can't help but enter a horse every season even if it is a cheapy I just picked up to try and bump at rating and sell on.

If I new how to create races myself I would add in the other race meetings we have there I'm slowly learning how. Thanks again :)

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:33 am
Selling plater

Meeka wrote:
Just dropping in to say thanks for the Towac Park, you captured it really well, it's fun running in the Orange Cup even if the prize money is peanuts compared to the other Group races. There is just something about winning my real home tracks biggest race in S06 that makes me smile. I can't help but enter a horse every season even if it is a cheapy I just picked up to try and bump at rating and sell on.

If I new how to create races myself I would add in the other race meetings we have there I'm slowly learning how. Thanks again :)

Change the prize money for orange cup :lol: and i think simpleminds has a tutorial how to create a courses. I forgot whats his youtube account, but try to google how to make courses starters orders 6 and it should come up with simpleminds youtube account.

And tomas, thanks for the courses mate i havent check this thread for ages!

Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:07 pm
Selling plater

and tom, just a request mate. you don't have to do it but, when you add more courses can you please add more international racing aswell? it'd be good if we can get more of the int. races. cheers mate

Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:14 pm
Group 2 winner

Meeka wrote:

Bloody Orange :lol: :lol: !!! I bought my first harness racing horse from there I can never forget that time in life, a yearling by Hermosa star back then in the 70's broke him in and gated, named him Mount Genevieve, he was a donkey, got my licence driving him in shows & gymkarnars lol, couldn't sell him, even though he was a slow couch, What an error in time.
I am glad your liking the courses meeka.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:19 pm
Group 2 winner

pratamab wrote:
and tom, just a request mate. you don't have to do it but, when you add more courses can you please add more international racing aswell? it'd be good if we can get more of the int. races. cheers mate

I start 3 games, an Australian, UK, & UK jumps, that is why a keep the Australian game nearly all Australian races, and when I have something good enough to tour the world, I transport them to the UK flat or UK jumps for a few seasons that's why I can afford to keep the Australian game nearly all Australian races, so I have the best of all worlds lol

Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next