View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Australian & New Zealand Courses & Schedules 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: The Australian & New Zealand Courses & Schedules
Hi Tomas, for the original SO6 Australian tracks did you only change the way points and nothing else?

Sorry to ask as I want to know if the courses are exactly the same as the original except for the way points only.

Also, have you had a look at Simplminds Warwick Farm track?

It has the 1400m chute but all the way points are off as they are too far away from the rails.

Could you have a look at it if you have time?

Thanks

John

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:51 am
Group 1 winner

Tomas wrote:
The Version (7) Australian courses they are as follows,

Flemington, Towac Park Orange.

PS. The reason I have Flemington Racecourse is because I worked on making it better, I have added the river in the back straight and made a few changes, please keep your old Flemington Racecourse in case you don't like the new one.

Hi Tomas, is this MJ's Flemington track and if so what changes did you do to it?

Cheers

John

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 am
Group 2 winner

I haven't looked at gray's Warwick Farm course I looked if I got it but to no avail mate, about the Flemington course, yes it's originally created by MJ, I added the water around the course, a few buildings, and more crowds and moved the end point as far as the straight can go, and there was a glitch on two corners where the horses use to jump at the screen so I fixed the waypoints but your right mate, it's MJ's great work and can't take that away from him.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Tomas wrote:
I haven't looked at gray's Warwick Farm course I looked if I got it but to no avail mate, about the Flemington course, yes it's originally created by MJ, I added the water around the course, a few buildings, and more crowds and moved the end point as far as the straight can go, and there was a glitch on two corners where the horses use to jump at the screen so I fixed the waypoints but your right mate, it's MJ's great work and can't take that away from him.
If I can somehow get you simpleminds Warwick Farm course do you think you would be able to adjust the waypoints?
I have the zipped file 6.1MB so might try to send it via email if that is ok?
Would you be willing to provide your email address?
Only if you are not too busy Tomas.

Thanks

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:49 pm
Group 1 winner

Scatters wrote:
Tomas wrote:
If I can somehow get you simpleminds Warwick Farm course do you think you would be able to adjust the waypoints?
I have the zipped file 6.1MB so might try to send it via email if that is ok?
Would you be willing to provide your email address?
Only if you are not too busy Tomas.

Thanks

I'll give it a look. I downloaded it from this thread which I assume is the right download. http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10004

If I can get it right I'll post a link to a new download for you.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:39 am
Group 1 winner

Okay looking at it do you want the way points moved close to the rail on the chute - along with the rest of the way points around the course proper?

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 am
Group 1 winner

Here you go scatters. I moved the way points in close to rail. They could be closer but the difference isn't that noticeable. I also reshaped a few of the rails on the bends to give them a more rounded look. I tested the course out briefly in game and it worked fine. The farthest race I tested was 1m2f.

Inside the zip is a folder named "WarwickFarmFix". Inside that folder is the "3_Warwick Farm" folder. Put that in the courses folder in the 3D folder in the Starters Orders directory.

https://www.mediafire.com/?813v2s48z3d3wzo

Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:18 am
Group 1 winner

Sirius are you serious man...thanks heaps for this.

Just the fact your took your time to try, much appreciated mate.

I haven't tested yet but will check it out soon.

Thank you brother!

Just checked it and you have done a marvellous job Sirius!!

Tomas you should check this out!!!!

John

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:27 am
Group 2 winner

sorry john wasn't home for the last few days friend, I see you have been helped by Sirius, what a good job he has done, I love his work, thank so much Sirius.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 am
Selling plater

sorry but can anyone help me to get the mod to work! downloaded file and copy and pasted it into the starters orders folder but it doesnt do anything when i start a new AUS save!

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:29 am
Group 2 winner

Bentley wrote:
sorry but can anyone help me to get the mod to work! downloaded file and copy and pasted it into the starters orders folder but it doesnt do anything when i start a new AUS save!

Bentley, where did you copy & paste and what folder mate?
and what did you download?
Did you download the Australian Courses?
or
The Australian Schedule?
or Both?
Sorry mate I don't follow you.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:18 am
Selling plater

I just downloaded the first link on page 1. Unzipped it and pasted the whole folder into the starters orders folder! I have had a schedule work before but haven't played for like 6 months so can't remember what I did

Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:14 am
Group 2 winner

Bentley wrote:
I just downloaded the first link on page 1. Unzipped it and pasted the whole folder into the starters orders folder! I have had a schedule work before but haven't played for like 6 months so can't remember what I did

you have to copy & paste the No.3 folder which is the Aust folder in the data folder, for the schedule to work Bentley, the gfx folder should have a folder that is called race folder copy & paste the No. 3 folders in there, and the courses folder remember to delete all the Australian courses before you copy my Australian courses and that should work well.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:55 pm
Selling plater

nah i must be doing something wrong! think iv stuffed it now coz iv copied and pasted so many times i dunno what folders what! iv uninstalled the game like 3 times and downloaded it again and the files are always the same! how do you get it to go back to normal?

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:26 am
Selling plater

so I've download the courses and schedules and ive finally got the game working after crashing everytime I load up but I got to watch the race and the game crashes again!!!! what can I do?

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next