View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Problems Galore Again! 
Handicapper

Post Problems Galore Again!
Hello
I am having more problems again.
I want to play a save with Sirius Chill's US/Canada Mega Schedule/Courses.
Installed Start it update up to and including 2.30 courses, I then installed Sirius Chill`s US/Canada Mega Schedule/Courses.
Then I click SO6.exe, to start the game, then the problems started.
1.On the first screen, where you select your game ie:UK, USA etc., instead of reading "Empty", it reads "Data presentation options"
2.The next page, Game Options, reads "settings" instead of "name"
3.On the page where, a player would bid for horses at the beginning, of a new season, It has the horse name above the horses, as usual, but to the far right it reads "Available Horses". with some other writing which was off the page.
4.On the main menu screen, is reads "Alan (%s as of the %s!200,000)
5.Click on a horses name and it reads "Mighty Clarets (2 in-foal to % Gelding), it also reads this on the menu screen, list of my horses.

I have no idea, why this has happened, i must be as usual doing something wrong!!!!!!
Any ideas???
Alan

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:18 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Problems Galore Again!
Hello
After trying to laod Sirius Chill`s US/Canada mega courses.
I tried to install all the patches plus the SO6.exe, with The Duke's International Schedule, with nothing else added.
Loaded the game typed in my name, click on the door icon to start the game.
Received the following error message.
Error Access Violation at 0x0079303B (tried to read from 0x00000001)
program terminated.LastCP is "RF"
Don`t seem to be having much luck at the moment
Alan

Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:52 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Problems Galore Again! Update
Yet Another problem, this time i installed to SO6.exe and updates, with French,German New Tracks Plus Complete Schedules.
Then I click SO6.exe, to start the game, then the problems started.
1.On the first screen, where you select your game ie:UK, USA etc., instead of reading "Empty", it reads "Data presentation options"
3.On the page where, a player would bid for horses at the beginning, of a new season, It has the horse name above the horses, as usual, but to the far right it reads "Available Horses". with some other writing which was off the page.
5.Click on a horses name and it reads "Mighty Clarets (2 in-foal to % Gelding), it also reads this on the menu screen, list of my horses.
The only thing i can think is the latest patch from Mark, has anyone one else had this problem
Alan

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:10 pm
Group 2 winner

I think thew problems your having boldboy is, you are using to many peoples mods, and it's all clashing wi9th each other, delete your saved game slot and start again but with one persons mods, and see how you go.
hope this works for you.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:11 am
Site Admin

It has been said many times before. After you patch do not replace the whole data folder with your modded folder as you will be overwriting data files that you just updated and the game will not work. You need to replace just the modded data files not the whole data folder.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:00 am
Handicapper

Hi Mark
Just to let you know, i reistalled, the game, but this time i didn`t use the latest spatch, i had the same problems
5.Click on a horses name and it reads "Mighty Clarets (2 in-foal to % Gelding), it also reads this on the menu screen, list of my horses

I then installed the latest patch, and that sorted the problems, now the game is running, great so far
many thanks for you reply
Alan

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:39 am
Group 1 winner

Hi Mark just Started a new Game I have noticed a few bugs now in my game so I thought it might be a problem with my current game so I started a new game and the new game has the exact problems I took a few images for you to see first off this is Day 1 on new game and the horse is unraced and yet for some reason its says its in foal the two other images shows when you put your pointer over the buttons the wrong instruction for these buttons are also showing but the first button is fine is there a problem within the game.

Gray

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi Mark just Started a new Game I have noticed a few bugs now in my game so I thought it might be a problem with my current game so I started a new game and the new game has the exact problems I took a few images for you to see first off this is Day 1 on new game and the horse is unraced and yet for some reason its says its in foal the two other images shows when you put your pointer over the buttons the wrong instruction for these buttons are also showing but the first button is fine is there a problem within the game.

It's not a problem with the game. There are files in the root of the data folder that you probably overwrote when reinstating the mod files. Put them back and it should be fine.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:36 pm
Handicapper

Hi Gray
I had the same problem, all i did was, re-patched, the game, and that sorted the problem.
I`m into third season and everything ok, touch wood
Alan

Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]