View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Irish Racecourse New Build PK 1 
Group 1 winner

Post Irish Racecourse New Build PK 1
These are Reworked Irish Racecourses has i have learned to use the editor I have improved the look and undulations of these racecourses myself I think Downpatrick is really good because it is a pretty tight and very difficult Course to get right you will see the difference if you had my old Courses I am planning to redo all the other courses that Mark didn't put in the game like Killarney in Pk 2.
Also I have put my data I use on my games for the UK and Irish Schedules these should be used via the UK Game so all the Irish Jump, Flat and Combined will automatically all show when you start a new game Via the UK game.

https://www.mediafire.com/?bucf6bmg0eoznz9

Racecourses PK 1

Ballinrobe
Down Royal
Downpatrick
Limerick
Naas
Navan
Tramore
Wexford

Gray

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: Irish Racecourse New Build PK 1
great work buddy, how do I install into game?

Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:10 pm
Selling plater

Hi simpleminds,

Reletivley new to starters orders 6. Been playing for a couple months now and to start wasn't bothered about mods etc. But just downloaded a trainers and jockeys file and was wondering you could give me a link to the LATEST UK jumps schedule you have?

Thanks!

Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:26 am
Group 1 winner

Toddscrace wrote:
Hi simpleminds,

Reletivley new to starters orders 6. Been playing for a couple months now and to start wasn't bothered about mods etc. But just downloaded a trainers and jockeys file and was wondering you could give me a link to the LATEST UK jumps schedule you have?

Thanks!

Hi There are my latest Schedules NH, Combined and Flat Schedules in the download of these course's when you Download open the Data folder and you will see two folders Folder1 UK and Folder4 Irish put these into the folders of your game remember these will only work on new games so before you do it remember to put your original schedules safe to play your old games also although the jumps will be fine but if you play the flat the Breeders Cup is at Keeneland.

Gray

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Thanks Gray,

This may be an extremely silly question, how do you put them in the game. I find all the folders confusing.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:54 pm
Group 1 winner

Toddscrace wrote:
Thanks Gray,

This may be an extremely silly question, how do you put them in the game. I find all the folders confusing.

BEFORE you start you will need to have Administrator over SO6 so Double Click Your Computer then Click Local Disk (c:)
then find Program Files (x86) Right Click on it and at the Bottom Click Properties now go Security click on users
and click Full Control and anything under Allow and then click apply you will now be able to change things in SO6.

Double Click Your Computer then Click Local Disk (c:) then find Program Files (x86) and click it then search down to
Starters Orders 6 and click into it you will see a few folders click into the data Folder you will then see 11 folders
for each country click into folder 1 this is the UK Folder now Copy the Schedules in the download Folder 1 and paste them
into this folder and replace all (remember to make sure you already have a copy of the originals first and in a safe place)
now click back and click Folder 4 for the Irish Schedule now do the same again using the schedules in the folder 4 of your download
It Should now work when you start a new National Hunt Game the season starts Sept 1st and ends May 31st.

Gray

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Listowel New Course Build

Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]